Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess shes gone. :(

Thanks everyone for the kind wishes for my job. So far, so good. :) It could be a bit harder than I thought. But we shall see. The coworkers seem to be very snooty. They all live in the downtown area of Chicago and have loads of money. So they think their sh*t dont stink.

my mother had a comment about people like that ds. she'd sit there and say " they think their sh*t don't stink... well i don't even sh*t"... corny i know but that's what she'd say lol.

by the way, Dove has let me know that this pink is a bit much on the eyes so let's see...
how's this? nah, too normal...
or this? nah, not me...
or maybe this one? Ooooh! I like purple.

Okay, purple I shall be (thanks Dove)

okay...does that mean you didn't care for the pink either?

(i'm starting to feel like nobody would tell me if I had something stuck in my teeth...)

okay, I feel better!:flowers:
I love purple too, and of course, the pink,
but if I had to choose one color, it would be butter yellow.

I hope your found your doughnuts on the couter...
I just finished eating an old fashioned and half of a buttermilk bar and 2 cups of coffee.

(hope I'm hungry for the caprese chicken and fettucini tonight!)

Gosh, sorry I didn't get that custard distributed. I got bogged down doing a new plate rack page. There's still lots left!

Sushi, don't allow anyone to make you feel small. Lots of companies have these entrenched people who don't want anybody rocking the boat or changing things. They're probably insecure and suspicious. Just take it easy at the front end with changing any procedures, etc., and gradually work your way in. Shine your light and keep your great attitude!

thier1754 said:
Gosh, sorry I didn't get that custard distributed.

that's okay, I'll take some now though:rolleyes:

Thier, any more news on your theft? I'm sure hoping the hotels/restaurants will be understanding!
They'd better be, or they'll have to deal with me!:mad:

PS - there's some fromage fort that I made today in the frige. I was thinking we could put it on crackers and have it with wine while we all watch a movie on our big screen.

Where's Sushi? Do you suppose he's sleeping in a massage chair again?

Middie, what movie do you want to see tonight? I'm thinking maybe the Lost Boys.

Last edited by a moderator:
-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I guess shes gone. :(

Thanks everyone for the kind wishes for my job. So far, so good. :) It could be a bit harder than I thought. But we shall see. The coworkers seem to be very snooty. They all live in the downtown area of Chicago and have loads of money. So they think their sh*t dont stink.

I'm glad your first day went good! I am sorry that you are having to deal with snooty people though, I know how much that stinks!! Just read my sig & try to live by it every day. I do & it's helped me a lot. But of course you're one of the kindest people I know!:)

jkath said:
Middie, what movie do you want to see tonight? I'm thinking maybe the Lost Boys.

Jkath, Savannah will be thrilled with your new purple words! She is a purple girl all the way!

Dang, I won't be here much longer & Lost Boys is one of my favorite movies!!:(

jkath said:
thier1754 said:
Gosh, sorry I didn't get that custard distributed. QUOTE]

that's okay, I'll take some now though:rolleyes:

Thier, any more news on your theft? I'm sure hoping the hotels/restaurants will be understanding!
They'd better be, or they'll have to deal with me!:mad:

PS - there's some fromage fort that I made today in the frige. I was thinking we could put it on crackers and have it with wine while we all watch a movie on our big screen.

Where's Sushi? Do you suppose he's sleeping in a massage chair again?

Here you go, jkath. Extra nutmeg for you. No news on the theft. We've gotten two of our cards sent by the companies. The bank, of course, is charging us extra fees to replace the debit. Boy, do we hate our bank! They just charge for everything. Greedy buzzards. Oops...Did I say that aloud??:rolleyes: (At least I said "buzzards" and not...Well, you know...)

greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedy banks!
Doesn't that make you just want to walk in there and ask for all of your money, as you'll be switching banks, due to undue fees?
Actually, I'd probably do that!

Back
Top Bottom