Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, only the ones in the front tank...theres still a couple in the back Erik. Got a hankering for one? I'll put the pot on to boil.

don't worry wasabi. gb said he'd be here in the morning from maine with a truckload of lobsters, blue points, and pei mussels...

Bangbang said:
I want it this way............Fried Alligator
dish2.JPG

2pounds Florida alligator meat, cut intooil for fryingbite-sized piecesGarlic to taste3Florida eggssalt to taste¾cup Florida milkpepper to taste¾cup flour​

Season alligator cubes with garlic, salt and pepper to your taste. Combine eggs, milk and mix well. Dip meat in egg mixture, then roll in flour. Deep fry at 325 until golden brown.
We could do that...pretty cool!!!!

Sorry, meant to type wasabi there. Whew! That was one powerful martini there buckytom! Pour me another while I get that water boiling for wasabi's lobster.

lol alix, for martinis, i only let the vermouth breathe inside the glass, the rest is pure, unbruised gin and glacial ice.
gotta have standards.

*balancing tray while chugging martini* I got it! Here you go Bang! Mmmmm...smells wonderful.

Um Erik, could I trouble you for a bacon double cheeseburger to help soak up some of these martinis?

lol, nice smiley alix...

hey, the tarbender is never at fault. it's my job to keep morale up, and customers drinkin.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom