Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cowboyhats.jpg

here, luvs - have a hat.

thanks, jkath. i think i'll take red.

just got that tumbleweed untangled.:LOL:

think some old West food is in order here. i'm gonna make some cornbread and beans.

i'll take the black one to the right in the middle ! whoa where IS everyone ??? i know they weren't all away with me for the weekend lol. jkath the place looks great !!!

Good morning. I made bread last night, so we're having toast and watching the news. I've also brought seven loaves into the cafe for everyone -- honey wheat germ bread...Enjoy!

Hey all. I missed you! I got so wrapped up getting ready to go away this weekend I forgot to tell y'all I would be gone. OOPS!

ANYWAY...we went out of town to a dance competition for my oldest daughter. Her group took Gold in her division! We are so proud.

I will be here on and off all day, got to do laundry from the weekend and then there is ball tonight. I am going to make that yummy looking Chicken Divan for dinner. Shall I whip up a few for the Cafe?

I brought in some fresh muffins this morning, strawberry cream cheese and double blueberry. Is there any coffee left?

woo-hoos are in order for your girl, Alix!

I'll take a strawberry muffin.....please!
(and some coffee....with milk.....and maybe a reese's.......and a doughnut........oh, and an eclair....and, um, maybe a small bag of good 'n plenty candies)

jkath: Good thing those are virtual calories!! Are you in an emotional funk, eating all that sugar? *Thier puts her arm around jkath and walks her away from the treat table...* :)

nah...it's just that I was at the gym for 1-1/2 hours today and I didn't feel like being healthy! (and the fact that I baked two pies yesterday and couldn't eat them since I had to bring them somewhere didn't help!)
I think I'll just go with coffee. and maybe a peanut butter oreo for dunking.

I'll be back in a bit - Sushi has put me in charge (what was he thinking?!) of paying the monthly bills at the cafe. So, I need to get to that asap.
thanks for the coffee!

Sorry about that disappearing act folks. My computer is having fits again. I think it is time to think about buying a new one. :mad:

Thanks for the congrats to my girl. We are pretty proud of her. I made some spaghetti and foccaccia for dinner tonight. I didn't have enough chicken to do the chicken divan. I am holding off on the shopping until tomorrow...15% off day. Whoohoo!!

Alix, I had to break down and get a new computer last month -
fortunately I got a good bundle deal, and even better, the store was out of the printer that came with the bundle, so they upgraded me to a much nicer one:)

But! I copied my important stuff onto a ton of floppy discs...then, after I deleted all the files and had hooked up my new computer, I realized it didn't accept floppys.

I'm going to donutman again after I finish at "Tar-jay"...anyone want me to bring any to the cafe?

Thanks for doing the bills Jkath. :)

But! I copied my important stuff onto a ton of floppy discs...then, after I deleted all the files and had hooked up my new computer, I realized it didn't accept floppys.

Find someone that has a floppy drive with a CD burner. Copy the files from the floppy to the hard drive.... from there copy the files to the CD. WA-LAH! :cool:

HEY...... anyone feed the fish in the ceiling aquarium in the lounge that was left over from dinning room #2? :shock: :shock:

I know it can be done...but........
this way I have less clutter in my life if those things don't exist, right?

and yes, I fed the fish. I don't eat 'em, but I will feed 'em.

Back
Top Bottom