Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*Handing Sushi dry toast and ginger ale* Are you sure it isn't something you caught when you went swimming in the fish tank?

In the real world sick, yes. I feel better now though. I took some pain killers and drank a thing of soy milk. But man am I tired. *chomping on toast and drinking a bit of gingerale* Ahhhhhhh.

must be from working too hard, sushi.
You need to tell them that after 2 weeks and 2 days, you are allotted a 3 day vacation.
It's only fair.

Painkillers are quite helpful too.

Want some pie? I've made 3 apple cream pies in the last 6 days and I'm thinking about making another later on today for a friend. Let me know if you want some for the cafe.

I hate to say it, but is this thread dying?

15.gif

Oh, all right. :dry: I am a bit full after eating that platter of brownies/fudge. How kind of you to prepare them just for me! :mrgreen: :-p :pig: *burp...*

have you noticed that everything has slowed down since.........

"the incident"?

(that would be when sushi got ........

a J-O-B!)

No I won't Middie...jkath LIKES me. :rolleyes:

Yes, jkath, Sushi was the driving force, and he's buried in work these days. Also, the weather is nicer and our group is probably spending more time outside.

Hey y'all!! Sorry I haven't been around lately, we had an appraiser come to the house tonight & I had to help hubby get the place cleaned up.:rolleyes: I'm glad that's over now!!

I brought a cheesecake topped with peanut butter cups if anyone wants any!:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom