Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This thread is NOT dying! Its warmer out. We have days of huge amounts of posts and then a few where there are 4 or 5. Its no biggie. Im not worried about it. I dont know about you guys but I really enjoy out virtual Cafe!

DOnt you? If you dont enjoy it then it should die. If you DO enjoy it then it will always be here. :)

Yup.... since 2002. :-p They dont even have 600 posts yet! So we should feel proud on how great this place is doing! And hey, Im really having a blast! I love you guys and this Cafe a way that we ALL have fun together. And again, there will be days where we will have 80 posts and others where everyone is out because of the beautiful weather.

I havent even started a marketing campaign for the Cafe yet! :LOL:

3 yrs and so little posts. sad sad sad. this is a pretty fun place to post in. if it weren't for you we wouldn't even have this place sush. so i want to say

1.gif

and we love you too

17.gif

right now i'm crawling into one of the recliners. pulling blankie up over my head and going to sleep. goodnight everyone

11.gif

You have really touched my heart Middie, Thier and the rest of you. :wub: :blush: :in_love: I will crawl into bed with a big smile on my face and my heart warmed. God Night all!

And yes Erik! Just tell us what you want served!! :mrgreen:

You beat me to it ronjohn!!:LOL:

I'm typing slow today. I ripped half of my right thumbnail off Sunday night when I turned on the shop vac & it hurts like you know what!!:blink:

Thanks their! I took the bandaids off a little while ago & it looks nasty!! When the nail broke, it just bent straight back & didn't break off so it not only brised the quick, but I had to pull it the rest of the way off & my thumb nail was a little over a 1/4 of an inch long!! I had to fight real hard to keep from cussing because TC was standing next to me.

I sympathize completely. Over the weekend, I bashed my little toe...It ballooned up, everything around it swelled, and eventually ended up bruising the whole side of my foot. I couldn't walk for a couple of days. I don't think it was broken, tho I did at the time, but the pain is excruciating for a while.

I think ripping off a nail has to be a sharp, burning, awful pain, and I hope it gets better soon. Big buckets of sympathy for you.:(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom