Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*Tripping over the cat on the way into the cafe* What the? Hey kitty, wake up. Peeeyew!! You smell like a distillery! You can stay out here til you sleep that off. What the heck happened to you?

Hey Sushi, I am still full from all that maki and stuff, how about you? I only have room for coffee this morning.

I feel GREAT!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: That sushi hit the spot Alix! Im going to change and jog around the lake. And I HATE jogging! lol! After that I going to the juicer and put in some wheat grass, garlic, carrots and ginger. THEN Im going to the gym! I need to get that booze out of me and get my rear in gear!! :)

Hey Jkath Im going to make a juice bar in the front if that alright with you. :rolleyes: Maybe we could get some supplements too. Going to have to ask the city if it ok though. Dont want to step on any toes there. :ermm:

Love the idea of a juice bar! Perfect for going to right after the gym. Let's see...we'll need a couple of box freezers for the ice and fresh fruit (to make lots of smoothies), a good sized counter to hold the protein powder and fresh wheat grass... another small counter to house at least 4 blenders (which will need to be industrial grade strength), and a vitamin case and a smaller case for freshly baked high protein muffins and pizza bread.
How does that sound? Too much of an investment or okay?

Two NORMAL ones. We dont know how much of a need there will be. If it exceeds our capacity then will we get others. And by the way..... I ordered a blue-ish apron for you with glass beads on it. You look really nice in blue. :) Does you husband have a favorite color on you?

Last edited:
Can't wait to see the new apron - I'm always very excited about anything embellished, you know:mrgreen:
(and no, husband doesn't have a favorite color on me, so long as I'm wearing 4" heels.)

I guess 2 blenders will suffice. Thanks for the thought!

Juice bar??? If you are thinking of taking any space away from the coffee bar you can FORGET IT! *Alix drapes herself over the counter and hugs it*

Maidrite said:
heres something to think about crewsk I used to work for Windsor windows in monroe so you may get some of the windows I made LOL ! :ohmy:

I don't know who he gets his windows from now but it used to be Reynolds. They changed companies because they found one with better windows at a lower price.

I used my new silicone bundt pan I got for Mother's Day & made a chocolate pound cake for the cafe!! Hope y'all enjoy it!!:)

Ahhhhhh. Thanks middie you are heaven sent this morning. It is ugly outside and somehow that makes it a slower start for me.

Alix, are you a fellow "not a morning person"? I'm trying to get my heart started as well. Gotta get in the shower now and get going. Cup of that coffee for me, too, Middie? :blink:

alix if i could share my weather with you i would. it's gorgeous out. 69 degrees sunny not a cloud in sight. going up to 80 today. not meaning to brag but we deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom