Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jkath said:
I always miss all the fun around here!
Bummer that Johnny Depp left (but I will keep the rose, since nobody else claimed it!)

So, Middie, when you guys are jonesing for sugar, do you have friends place fake cake orders and then not show up so it goes in the break room?

Nighty night guys - it's getting late.
lol no jkath we just snag donuts out of the case or bake up some cookies :LOL:
crewsk breakfast sounds amazing can i get a plate? i'll save room for cake too.

coffee.

more coffee, please.

oh dear, I heard my son's alarm clock - looks like it's time to get the boys ready for school.
<<grabbing breakfast pizza and running out>>

thank you Crewsk, I'll be baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Sure thing middie, a slice of breakfast pizza & bowl of fruit for you! Hope you enjoy it. Jkath, here's more coffee for you. I'm going to ice the cake if anyone needs anything just hollar!

okay everything in the kitchen has been scrubbed from the cabinets down to floor. it's very slippery in there so be careful until the floor dries. i have to go work out and shower so i'll bbl.

The kitchen looks great middie! Thanks! I decided the flowerbeds could wait a little longer. I'm going to sit down here & have a cup of coffee & some fruit.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
<<jkath slides across the kitchen floor>>
***CRASH!!!***
whoo! that was fun - gonna do it again..........
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

more fun than a slip n slide!

woooo hooo!

Hey all! I'm back from helping with my daughters field trip...WHOOOOOOAAAAA! Yeehaw! that floor is slippery!

Looks awesome in here. Did my buddy Johnny leave you guys any notes or anything? He told me he would. We took off for a ride around the lake in one of the golf carts and I totally forgot (heh heh) to tell you where we were going. It was a blast. I will make sure I show you all the pix when I have them developed.

Alix said:
Hey all! I'm back from helping with my daughters field trip...WHOOOOOOAAAAA! Yeehaw! that floor is slippery!

Looks awesome in here. Did my buddy Johnny leave you guys any notes or anything? He told me he would. We took off for a ride around the lake in one of the golf carts and I totally forgot (heh heh) to tell you where we were going. It was a blast. I will make sure I show you all the pix when I have them developed.

:ohmy: :mad: :angry: Now listen here, missy...What're ya doing, hogging that there handsome young man all fer yerself? *A mob of angry, lonely local wimmen begin moving toward Alix, pitchforks in hand...* Where're ya keepin' him, now...Cough him up before we see to it ya never drive a golf cart agin!!

Hey now...everyone just calm down! I didn't get any time with Bon Jovi as I recall and no one was here...so we just took a little spin. Then he had to go. It isn't MY fault none of you were here. He would have snuggled...er...taken you riding too!

*Picks up the rolling pin and then spies the mop*

Now back away and no one will get smacked with this here mop!

*The village wimmen hang their heads, turn and trudge off, dragging their pitchforks in the dust behind them...* That Alix woman sez he "had to go"...Hmmmph..."Had to go..." More likely she's got him stashed somewheres. We'll be a-watchin' her winders at night. That Alix woman looks 'way too pert if ya ask me...She's gittin' some lovin' somewheres, that's fer sure.......

slow night. i'm heading to the jacuzzi. if ya need something help yourself to it. oh i made peanut butter fudge. it's in the fridge.

(LICK!!!!!!!!)
BigMouth.jpg

GARRRRRRRR!!!!!!! :blink:

Ok...... Im going to make red oyster sauce pasta. Having a Guiness and going to bed. I'll make extra for anyone who wants some. :chef:

Back
Top Bottom