Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I shall post da recipe my friend! :mrgreen: Goodnight!

Thanks mate, enjoy your lullabies...
19.gif

God Im tired. ATTENTION people. In a couple of hours Emeril Lagasse will be stopping by to make a few dishes by request. :chef: :cool: I had to punch my donation up a notch to get him here, but I figure you might enjoy it. :rolleyes: Just make sure the kitchen is clean! Also, if someone could catch a perch or two from the lake that would be great for one of his dishes.

Im off to work now. See ya'll tonight.

*racing out to lake to do a little fishing*
Ah there we go. I caught 4.
*running around like mad to clean kitchen*

good morning people. if you want anything help
youselves... but please clean up when you're done.

hey guys! Please ask Emeril to make his tamarind glazed pork chops with maple sugar sweet potatoes and stick 'em in the freezer. I'm going to Vegas in a half hour - be back Sunday

Have a great weekend!

*Thier scoots in and does some prep work for Emeril...* Okay, I've made the "trinity" for him -- diced carrot, celery and onion, chopped his garlic and made some chicken broth and a nice medium roux. I'm off to work...Back later!

Hey..... some guy chumped us! :mad: His name was Emeril Lasawsay.... NOT Lagasse! He took our fish, vegtables and some of our pans then took off!!! :angry: What the :censored: !!!!

Ok... ok..... *going behind the bar* *turning on mood lights* Im serving drinks. Happy FRIDAY!!! :mrgreen: What will you have?

so then who's going to make the glazed pork chops for jkath ?? uh-oh. i guess i better do it. sush can we press charges on that idiot ?

Well Boomboom has partially recovered from the grill blast and has taken up readin the Tarot because he can't do much ......other than sit on his butt. I was wondering if we could start doing Tarot Readings at the Cafe .....just for fun. :idea:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom