Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I tried to look Middie but this is what I got

-DEADLY SUSHI-, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

oh sorry sush. it was the picture of the logo. one that says discuss cooking and underneath it it has discuss cooking discover life.
the other was the logo that says discuss cooking and underneath that it says discover cooking discuss life.
your tag line was just reversed so it doesn't say discuss cooking twice.
i like the 2nd one better, it's a better play on your words i think.

I've got a craving for something & I just can't put my finger on it. I hate when that happens!!:( I want something sweet for a few minutes then it's something salty, then sour, spicy, OK, y'all get the idea I'm sure!:LOL: How about a bowl of vanilla ice cream, some salt & vinigar chips, & hot wings? That should take care of it all. I brought some praline graham cookies for everyone to munch on too.

yum, crewsk. delicious cookies! (do you really make these? i so can i have the recipe? they sound awesome.)
~spraying crumbs and mumbling 'delicious.'~
i hate getting into those modes where i can't decide what to eat. it's frustrating.

I just posted them in the Cookies section. They are really easy & yummy!! I'm making them to take to a dinner at church Sunday. It'll be a nice change from all the usual cakes, pies, & other goodies we have.

I dont see where my tag line was changed. Was it just a mistake?

I won fair and square. We all voted. So who is changing it. If its by mistake then no biggie. But if its on purpose then there will be some NOT so happy folks! :ermm:

Anyways, I love big band music! *going into lounge and turning on disco ball* Im in the mood for some relaxing tunes. *turning on Glen Miller* I'll drink my tea and HEY! Theres Crewsk! *dancing with Crewsk* You look beautiful! :mrgreen:

Im getting sleepy. :sleep: What kind of tea was that??!!! :ermm: :sleep:

18.gif
Can.... someone help me into the elevator to the 2nd floor.... and into the bedroom?
28.gif

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Anyways, I love big band music! *going into lounge and turning on disco ball* Im in the mood for some relaxing tunes. *turning on Glen Miller* I'll drink my tea and HEY! Theres Crewsk! *dancing with Crewsk* You look beautiful! :mrgreen:

Thank you darling! You looked mighty handsome yourself last night.

On my way to the office...Putting up our new line, D*mn Good Jerky, and the tea accessories in the Brit section. Fiddle should arrive in about an hour, so I'm bringing my bow and the other fiddle for comparison. Good times at the office today! I put in two hours practicing yesterday, tho, and my hands are telling me they're not used to that much work any more. I'm a wuss.

Have a great day, everybody!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom