Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just finished teaching my little Munchkin. Sushi, here's a popsicle for you to get that yucky taste out of your mouth and give you some fluids. And I brought you these soft, cushy spa socks for walking around as you convalesce.
B0001YIUYS.16._AA260_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

how's sush? is the fever down?
the movie was great, but we ended up having a lot more to drink than we intended to... we missed the 8:30 showing so we had to fill the time till 9:15. so we had to have one Lobsterita, 3 shots of Absolut, then off to the mall restaurant where i had a draft and another shot of Absolut and my love had cap'n n coke.. my Mom let me get a 6-pack earlier, so after that and these two other beers i have, i'm off to bed.
the margarita i had when my Mom and i were out to dinner was so much better than the Lobsterita. it was too watery, sigh. $7.50 for a crappy drink.
we went book shopping, too. i had to RE-buy 3 books, all of which i highly recommend and all of which i've spilled tube feed on or lost somewhere in my room... 'the devil wears prada', 'confessions of a sociopathic social climber', and 'the secret life of bees', plus a new very awesome book, 'the Holocaust chronicle'. history absolutely FASCINATES me; i love it just as much as i love cooking, especially WWII and the Depression era.

Luvs, you're the second person to recommend "The Secret Life of Bees" lately. I may need to get out to the library soon.

Sushi, I hope you're feeling much much better. I hope your meeting went well this a.m.

Thier, has your violin arrived? I'm hoping that when it does, you'll post a photo of you playing it for us.

The coffee is brewing, kids...pull up a cup!
<<taking bacon maple scones out of the oven>>
<<plating the eggs (making my sister's "Cream Cheese Scrambled Eggs" recipe)>>
who's hungry?

Well, I'll put these on the counter, as it's time to wake up the boys for school.
I'll stop by later on this morning.

Jkath, you can add me to the list of people recomending "The Secret Life of Bees". It's one of those books that you start reading & then never want it to end. There is another book by the same author, Sue Monk Kidd, called "The Mermaid Chir" that's on my list of "to read" books.

*pouring cup of coffee, writing out plans for my day"

Hope you're feeling better Sushi!

DS you had better be better tonight all the guys are coming over to play cards remember you invited us over. Bang Bang becomes a unhappy camper when we don't play cards. Oh I need to run have some hair to trim I need a number 3 to go and my Giant Geico Cup filled please. Here are the 20 dozen assorted cream puffs you asked for freshly made of course. :)

Okay, Maidrite, a #3 to go...are you sure about that?
Yes?
Okay, one shirley temple on the rocks, a cucumber tea sandwich, a lacey heart cookie and a cream puff, in a pink box with a bow.
(I hope this is for Barb!)

"Here's your Giant Geico Cup, sir"
03-11-gecko.jpg

jkath said:
Thier, has your violin arrived? I'm hoping that when it does, you'll post a photo of you playing it for us.

I'll do that...It's in Hermiston, OR this afternoon and should make the final leg tomorrow. :mrgreen:

Crewsk yes I do the robot, it was popular during the disco period. Thank You Jkath oh and by the way I really should get a number 3 for Barbara too! :blush: Jkath there are a couple of ladies looking to have you hi lite their hair, Buckytom offered and they said Thank You but we will wait till that nice young girl comes back ! It hurt Buckys feelings, he was going to try out the New Flow-bee I bought him after hi-liting their hair for them! :wacko:

jkath said:
Okay, Maidrite, a #3 to go...are you sure about that?
Yes?
Okay, one shirley temple on the rocks, a cucumber tea sandwich, a lacey heart cookie and a cream puff, in a pink box with a bow.
(I hope this is for Barb!)

"Here's your Giant Geico Cup, sir"
03-11-gecko.jpg

i love the geico he's so cute

whew! i just cooked up a storm!:wacko: i made split pea soup, pickled some green beans, and cut up 8 thin steaks and put them into my jerky marinade!
when the soup is done i'll bring some to the cafe. it smells yummy.:)

soups done! here are some oyster crackers to add to it.

whew, i did even MORE cooking! i made open face soft-shell crab sammiches and fried mozzarella.:LOL:

hi, thier!
one raspberry sherbet, coming up! it's hot here, too. i just had some baby watermelon but think i might join you and have some sherbet. lime for me.:)

Hey..... who changed my tag line? :neutral: Even when I win, its not good enough.
6.gif

Im feeling a bit better today guys!!! :) Last night was rough though. Didnt get much sleep. But at least I can breath! *making cup of green tea and eating spinich pastry thingy*

Back
Top Bottom