Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll toast to that!!! *raising glass* *thinking about the sacrifice* (GULP!!!)

Hey we are only playing music from 1941 till 1945 today. Jkath shall we dance?! :in_love:

Those of us with sons and daughters feel deeply for the safety of those young men and women overseas and want their sacrifice to be honored and appreciated. When I imagine having a son over there (my middle son, Andy, was called twice to Bosnia but didn't end up going at the last minute -- at that time, we had no idea how many boys we would lose in that war because things were very chaotic), it tears at my mom's heart. Our prayers are with all soldiers in combat and we pray for the families of young warriors who didn't come home...

Thanks Thier! Cheers!
36.gif
15.gif

Ok Jkath lets do it! *looking at my gym shoes*

hee hee hee - not a swing...oh! I love to swing on swings too. Okay, order me a swing on a swingset, a porch swing for the cafe (so I can read outside) and a professional swing dance teacher.

Under my tree! Perfect!

Let me know when it arrives - my dog Katie would like to come and try it out with me. She likes to sit on bench swings with me, and no doubt would eat all the avocados that fall too.

Whoa! Sush! Great moves! ummmm...did ya mean to do that one? Sush? Can you get up?

I think Thier left. Probably playing her new violin!

I need to get back to the laundry and finishing up my son's room now.

Here's some ibuprofen for your back, and some limeade with a maraschino cherry on top.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom