Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'd agree with you jkath but the only time we get earthquakes (which is rare) it feels like a truck driving past the house. i guess that's good since i'd probably be scared to death lol.

The only one that scared me was the January '94 Northridge quake back when son #1 was a baby. I was sleeping on the 2nd floor (where you feel it much worse) and I ran and grabbed him and stood in a doorway. That was the longest quake I can remember, being almost 20 seconds, and it destroyed so much! Thank goodness I was 40 miles away!
ng.jpg

I heard it on the news radio station here. 5.5 magnatude! :ermm: Im VERY happy that youre alright! Anything in the house broken? Good thing the Cafe is built on flexable rubber mounts! If there is an earthquake, the ground will shake but we would be bufferd. Talking about shakes.... I could go for one! :rolleyes:

my computer burnt out tonite. i'm using my brother's right now.
now i probably can't get my house cause i needed ALL i have for the down payment.
bummer.
sigh.
i'll see you guys soon; gotta get to the store tomorrow and get a computer.

Luvs, I'm sorry about your computer! I had to give up my last month of personal training to buy my comp 2 months ago.

I'll try to be back later, but the h needs the comp for an online poker tournament.

Poker is over for the h, but I am slee-hee-hee-py!

I've put toasted coconut in with the vanilla coffee, so tomorrow morning, we'll all have fresh kona coffee, well except you, luvs - I put some fresh unsweetened apple juice in the frige, so you'll be craving more food later.

I'm off to bed now -
g'night!

gooooooood morning people !!!!! the coffee jkath put together is now brewing and it smells WONDERFUL !!!! i'm making crepes too so whoever wants some c'mon in !

No it's not a good morning middie!:-p I feel like I have a hangover & I didn't even drink anything last night.:ermm: Hubby woke me up at 1:30 this morning sitting on the edge of the bed smoking:rolleyes: , then around 6:30 TC thought daddy had woken him up & when he found out he hadn't he thought Savannah had done it so he went & woke her up. I was ready to hang someone!! Needless to say, I'm not a happy camper today. I'll take an extra large cup of coffee & a couple of crepes with bluberries though. That should put me in a better mood!

Ahhhh.....thank you so much middie! I'm starting to feel a little bit human now! I hate to but I have to run a get the kitchen cleaned. Hubby wants to take down our bed tonight & one of our neighbors may be coming to help him move the headboard.

What middie said, crewsk--we miss you around here! I hope everything's going well. I still can't believe how fast your move is taking place, and with two kids and a hubby to deal with too!:ohmy: Wish I lived closer--I'd come lend you a hand for a day or two! When's the big move day?

Right now we're waiting on the mortgage broker to get the appraisal & insurance packet. Which should happen today(keeping fingers crossed). After he gets that, we'll be ready for the closing. As far as I know, the latest we'll be closing is the 24th of this month. If everything keeps going the way it's supposed to, it could even happen the end of this week. Once we've closed on the house, I figure it will take us one day to move everything & about 5 years to get it all unpacked!:LOL:

Taking huge bite of crepe--thanks, sweetie! It's tasting wonderful! I've been doing well, but I was pretty sick all weekend. I think it was the heat more than anything. I'm laying low and feeling a bit better today. For some reason I'm craving a hot dog and mac and cheese for lunch. Not healthy, and not anywhere near the top of my favorites list, but whatever works!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom