Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last night I practiced for two hours on bowing exercises and wiped out my right hand. So this morning I spent my practice time working on fingering stuff and wiped out my left hand. Anybody got a couple of hand splints?? :(

Heres a cold glass of chocolate soy milk to wash it down. :rolleyes:

*getting forklift* AND...... here is your American toast!!! :mrgreen:

*setting HUGE plate gently down on table* I made to much batter. :ermm: Just work around the American flags I put in it.

Oh, yum!! American toast is even better. Wow, those flags are pretty impressive...Just the staffs are six inches long. *Using the flags to splint my hands...* Thanks, Sush!

Thanks for the lotion. Feels better. No bleeding -- my fingertips are like leather. Just tired. What're you doing today for fun?

I will be eatting lamb meatballs the WHOLE day and laying around doing practically nothing! :D Ahhhhhhh...... it feels SO good! I was going to go to the pool, but the people out there are VERY odd. This woman 25 years older than me keeps hitting on me. This lesbian couple is ALWAYS there with their uncle. This creepy greek guy that watches the little girls. VERY VERY VERY odd.:glare: :huh: YUK! Im not going to the pool anytime soon.

The cops have better things to do Im sure. Plus I cant prove anything. He hasnt done anything. Its my observation. Oh YEAHHH.... the woman who "watches" the pool is guzzeling beer, and then theres this guy who 'used' to be in the mafia. Italian guy that wears a gold ring on each hand and a gold chain. :glare: He dosent shut up. He talks to everyone there likes its some type of bar. He talks to everyone except his wife thats 22 years younger than him. BLEK!! Every person there disgusts me. :yuk:

Yep...Doesn't sound like your scene! That's for sure...Wish you lived close by. We'd have you and your meatballs over for the day. Our big plans: Lunch at Wendy's with Joe, pass a care package of British foods over to him and his ballet videos to show his girlfriend, who never saw him dance, and church at 5:00. :) Then yard work, trying to get ahead of the weeds, prune more roses, clean out the greenhouse and plant the plants that got too huge in there in the yard somewhere. And practice if I have any hands left by evening.

Cranky Pants is in its last week of tweaking of the new game, then Andy gets a break, I hope. He's been working long hours and was really sick this week on top of it all. Better now.

Almost finished with the American toast? Yeah, I wish we were geographically closer too. :) I have a view of the pool too. So I can watch the freak show from my 4th floor apartment. :blink:

hi, all!
um, can i get an order of veal scallopine to go? and a gingerale for while i wait? thanks!
so what are you all up to?

Halllllooooo??? Anyone in here? I brought a strawberry shortcake and some fireworks. I figure it is a celebratory weekend on both sides of the 49th parallel so we ought to kick it up a notch.

Whos with me?

Back
Top Bottom