Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
welp, it's past midnight so it's offically the 4th. so
HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!!!!
goodnight, middie!
heat, did you get the recipe from middie? i have a few but i'm sure middie has a good one. it's delicious! another sweet food i actually like. i have to get my friend's mother-in-law's recipe. it had a layer of marshmallow cream in it. first time i had it like that.

<<peeking in>>
Just wanted to wish you all a Happy 4th tomorrow - (it's only 10:45 here)

Here's a big vat of lemonade for all your celebrating!
'night!

<<running back into the cafe, grabbing an apple pie off of the counter, and running out>>
*realizing the apple pie is still quite warm*
<<running back in, opening freezer, grabbing pint of french vanilla ice cream, running out again>>

Thanks Sierra!!!

apple pie? thanks sierra! mind if i take my Mom a slice?
and lemonade! mmmm..... that's my favorite summertime drink.
what to make for breakfast? hmmmm.......
how about pancakes with whipped cream, strawberries and blueberries? red, white and blue!:)

Patriotic pancakes.........coming up!
Here ya go, luvs.
How about a smoothie to go with it: raspberries, blueberries blended with ice and a dollop of french vanilla on top?

Ohhhhhhh... hey that sounds good!!! Can I have some too?
1.gif
Ok folks... since Bang is in jail for loitering, we have to hire another contractor. :neutral: But there will be 32 rooms built above us. I hope it will be completed within 3 weeks. We ALL need to wear hardhats until the work is done so I ordered 20 of them. :rolleyes:

tents....hmmm...ya know, they could be used as extra sleeping spaces in addition to the bed 'n breakfast rooms. The economy package...

*ouch*!
<<bumping into the wall>>
*ouch! ouch!*
<<bumping into the counter>>

Sushi! My hardhat is too big and I can't see a thing!

Good morning! I never thought I would be awake at 7:30 on a day off to say that. But I had 2 important papers that were due last night, and for some reason, when I have important papers due, I can't get to sleep. I finally went to bed around 4:00. I tossed and turned, but I just couldn't sleep. I took a warm bath, which usually works, but it didn't, so at 5:30 I gave up and got back on the computer. I will probably take a long nap later today, but in the meantime, I guess I will get the cafe ready for today's customers. But first, I am fixing a big mug of hot chocolate with whipped cream.

1.gif

Whoops! I licked all the whipped cream off already!

:) Barbara

Yum! I am about to go to bed so some hot chocolate would be great. Also do you have "Fluff" my husband found it on an American website and we are desperate to find out what it is! Is it a bit like marshmallow? I think you make fluffernutters out of it.

Back
Top Bottom