Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yum! And it's ice cold, too! Here are the sandwiches. I sliced up some watermellon and nectarines for dessert. It's so humid and muggy here again today, only cold stuff sounds good to eat!

again pa ? we finally got a break in the weather. only high of about 78 here. but the humidity is way down. it'll be in the 80's over the weeken and back up in the 90's by tuesday. and again no rain in site. been awhile since it rained here.

We had a major storm late last night--the kind where it rains so hard that it just runs down the street. I don't think it did the plants any good. And it just made it sticky all over again. If it hadn't been thundering and lightening so bad I would have gone outside and stood in it just to enjoy a moment of cooler weather! :LOL:

it keeps blowing right past us. there were some pretty bad storms last week but they blew right over or hit to the south of us. our rainfall is 3 inches lower than it should be.

can i have a chicken salad baguette, please? thanks!
~delicious~
jkath, my plans for today? i have an appointment at 3pm and i have to go to the salon at 6:30pm. need to get my eyebrows sugared and i'm getting highlights my highlights fixed and lo-lights put in; i was supposed to get that done 2 weeks ago but they had me marked down for a haircut, so i got a trim instead.
PA, it was raining here really hard last night, too. i went shopping and by the time i left there it was pouring. i was carrying this big coach purse so i just used that instead of an umbrella. lost some change out of it, lol, but i don't care. it was raining hard!:LOL:

Sheesh. You are on a totally different time zone than me luvs, I am just barely ready for coffee, let alone lunch food. One coffee here please. Thanks!

I'll take the chicken baguette, but not for another 3 hours! (9:30 here)
PA, that's the kind of day I love (minus the bills of course!!!)

We haven't had a storm in ages....I love storms! Just hot, and pretty smoggy this week.
On the upside, though, I just planted more vegetation this weekend - 8 tomatoes, and an assortment of peppers from red and green bells to sweet banana to jalepeno and the like. Also some strawbs, and more herbs, including pineapple mint.

Time for swim class - be back later!

Bang, I'm so sorry you're going through so much stuff. Really makes you appreciate the good times when you go through bad health times. Here's a big chocolate eclair to relieve the pain, and a giant white chocolate mocha to go with (you're not diabetic, are you???) :chef:

You bet! Here's a platter with pastry cream filled or custard filled, chocolate glazed eclairs and some heart-shaped Napoleons with a raspberry cream layer and powdered sugar and chocolate glaze on top. Enjoy!

puffpastryheart.jpg

Sounds like a plan. I'm snacky, too. :-p However, dh has gone out to get me California roll sushi and I have my water bottle...No donuts for me. :( If I'm really good and take my walk later, I'll indulge in a Cutter's Point white chocolate mocha...nonfat.

Middie! I'm here! I just got back from massive freeway traffic, but look! I brough In N Out milkshakes for everyone!
But, looks like just the two of us, so we'll have to drink them all! Bummer :)
Chocolate, Vanilla or Strawberry?

well so much for my milkshake... :(
reality's home... that being the
idiot. :mad:
jkath i'm putting mine in the freezer.
can you make sure nobody takess it
please ????

No problem Middie
<<writing Middie's name in great big letters with a pink sharpie>>

Anyone else want a shake? There are about a dozen left!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom