Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Middie!!!!!!!!!!!! (((((((((((HUG)))))))))))) How are ya doing? All that reality can wear ya out. :LOL: You look like you need a hour in the jacuzzi and then 30 minutes in a masssage chair. :) Let Sushi make you feel at home. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.... and heres a Shirly Temple. Did I spell that right?! :ermm:

you did and that sounds wonderful sush. thank you so very very much.
heading out to jacuzzi right now. (((hugs back))). i'm doing good sush
how are you doing ? i'm a little burnt right now but otherwise great !

thier1754 said:
Hi, Luvs:

I'm here for a short while. How's life?

ehhh, you know. some great things happen, some good things, some not-so-good things. figure it's like that for all of us, though. thanks for asking.
how're you doing?

i'm gonna go get a cheeseburger from the buffet and have a glass of pop. want anything?

No, thanks. I just had a burger and I'm not that hungry. Gotta rehearsal partner coming, so I'm going to pull the living room together. See ya later tonight!

Oops...I thought you were answering my post a while ago! Looks like the cafe is filling up. I'll be back in a couple of hours. :)

hi, middie! what's up? where were ya at? (excuse my flakiness).
do you anything from the buffet while i'm up there? there's filet and i know how you love your steak. (me, too, yummmmm!). i'm having a cheeseburger, though.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Can I get you 2 a drink?! Come ON! I am your male slave! :mrgreen:

Here's an eight foot ostrich feather fan, slave, and a plate of grapes. Feed me...fan me...feed me...fan me...feed me...fan me...feed me...fan me...

hi luvs !! how are you ? sorry was in my room unpacking and washing clothes and napping lol. then i was in the jacuzzi and the massage chair. what do i want from the buffet ? ummm... yeah a steak sounds great ! but sush sent in john to do that stuff for me. sit down and relax.

their how are you ? okay think i'm going to sleep for the night so i'll see ya guys in the morning hopefully. have a great night everyone.

sush thanks again for john !

bang! mop that up, will ya? we don't need any slip-and-fall lawsuits. here, have some ginger ale.
good morning, all! i'm about to hit the hay pretty soon, here. i have an appointment later and have to go into pittsburgh.
i'll bring some primanti's sammiches in for you guys.
see ya later.

Well, for anyone who's not sick from Bang's mess I brought in a chocolate peanut butter pie topped with whipped cream. It's pouring at this moment & we had a tornado warning. One was spotted about 10 miles outside of the county I live in. But, that's all over for now. Unfortunantly we don't have a basement but we do have a nice sized hall closet in the middle of the house downstairs so well go in there if we have to. Keep your fingers crossed that we don't!!

If I can get one slice of the pie I'll let you hold on to the rest of it for me! It's stopped raining for the moment but the clouds are still hanging around. We're under flash flood watch until 10:30 tonight but we're not in a flood prone area, thank goodness!!

I'll take a slice, and Crewsk, just take cover at my house...we don't have that kind of weather....however, we do have all those earthquakes.......

Well, all is still fine. It's kinda neat to watch the dark clouds take the rain over to the neighbors house, leave a patch of blue sky for about 5 minutes, & then watch the dark clouds come back with more rain. I had enough time during one of those breaks earlier to get some parsley & it was hot & humid outside. I can handle the tornadoes, at least there's plenty of warning before they are supposed to hit. I see the pie's just about all gone so here's another one.

Just what I need for an afternoon pick-me-up. Thanks! I just cubed some watermellon, too, if anyone wants any. It's hot and humid here, as well, so I am on a mission to find cool and refreshing food!

Back
Top Bottom