Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oooh muffins yummy. i'll gladly take care of the extra chocolate chips for ya lol.
pa sorry abouth everything being a mess with the in-laws coming and all.
jkath sorry about the dinner. yeah i'd be fuming too

*opening door* Wow! :mellow: Place looks GREAT! :mrgreen: Looks like callie and Middie deserve SUSHI!!!!! No not me. :-p Alright you two, we should be expecting a load of sushi grade seafood in about an hour..... I hope. :chef: And yes, I have a hard hat under the chefs hat. :cool: Vinny Boombaats told me (with pleanty of colorful language) that steel and concrete structure is FINISHED!!!!!!!! :clap: The electrical, plumbing, cable and phones will commence on monday! We are nearing COMPLETION!!!!!!! After that, its drywall and fixtures.

Who wants to pick out the fixtures? Middie? Jkath? PA? Crewsk? callie? Elf? Maidrite? Barbara? Luvs? msalper? Christina? Anyone care to offer their vision?

Also, we are building a pier!!!! It should hold six 16' boats. Alas, the city ordanence said that they can not have fuel powered engines. Only electric. :neutral:

All of this should increase our revenue in a BIG way!!! :mrgreen:

I cant wait.

<stuffing mouth with seafood> I'd like to help, sush - really...but I'm pretty busy here eating this great seafood that just came in! Thanks!!! ummmmm...it IS for me to eat, isn't it??:ermm:

hi guys i'm here !!!!!!! the structure is done ??
that's good news boss !!! so do we still have
to wear our hardhats then ??

maybe we'll all put in our visions for fixtures.
i say go with track-lighting. what do you guys think ?

*Sushi in robe* yes! Track lighting is a darn good idea! :) And remember its a Bed and Breakfast. It has to have a warm look.

Yeah..... still have to wear hard hats. :neutral:

Track lighting is a darn good idea.

yeah i tend to have them sometimes :LOL:

okay warm look... beige. should we go with
beige ? walls, carpeting... either is fine with
me

EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The NEW sign is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :mrgreen: We are NOW called Discuss Cookings' Virtual Bed & Breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sush... i got it in my room lol. of course i'd love to but i don't think the guests would be too keen on it... unless you give the whole b and b an animal theme ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom