Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's the recipe I use for them. Hope this helps some!:) I don't use a food processor, I just combine all the dry ingredients & cut in the shortening.

CAT-HEAD BISCUITS

2 c. all purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 tsp. sugar
1/3 c. solid vegetable shortening, cut into walnut size pieces
1 c. buttermilk
Unsalted butter, melted

In a food processor combine all dry ingredients and shortening. Process until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add buttermilk and process, using pulse motion, until mixture is moistened. (This can also be done by hand using 2 knives to cut in shortening.) Turn dough out onto a floured surface and knead lightly 3 or 4 times. Divide dough into 10 small pieces; roll and flatten each into a 1/2" thick round (about the size of the average house-cat's head) and place on two lightly greased baking sheets. Brush each top with melted butter and bake in preheated 450 degree oven for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 10 large biscuits.

ohhhh...I see! shape them about the size of a house cat's head (hmmm...) I thought maybe by "dropping" them instead of shaping them, they came out in weird, lumpy shapes. OK. I get it now. I'm saving the recipe - thanks!! :)

Bang..... you can have the Ocean Room to live in for a month. I WANT you to be in it. Cleaning service comes over at 10. If you dont let them in..... it wont be till the next day. The mini bar and stuff WONT be refreshed though. So.... in your spare time, if you want, we have a HUGE garden in the back of the B&B. It needs to be tended too! NO ONE ELSE has touched it. :glare: You are free to use everything we have. Please dont have more than 6 shots. WE have cameras. And I watch them. We love you buddy! :)

Well.....seems someone has planted some illegal plants......about 50 of them.:huh: Sushi ......Do you want me to pull them out! Ughh! Helicopters are flying over me and they are telling me to lie down and put my hands behind my back. Darn those bullhorns are loud.:ohmy:

Your Ok Bang bang they don't care if you have rare cattail:wacko: in you flower bed ! I need a #234 and a 329 lite Please!

Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Octopus Pie!!!! :clap: ANy left for ME???? :unsure:

Well.....seems someone has planted some illegal plants......about 50 of them.:huh: Sushi ......Do you want me to pull them out! Ughh! Helicopters are flying over me and they are telling me to lie down and put my hands behind my back. Darn those bullhorns are loud.:ohmy:
DIG THEM UP!!!!!!!!! :shock: Take the pontoon boat and toss them ALL in the lake!!!!! Then take that land and plant some basil and other herbs. This is not good. :mellow:

Bangbang said:

it WASN'T me i swear !!!!!!!!! :huh:

Boy Sushi did I have a Bad DAY!

Attachments

• _06.jpeg
    _06.jpeg
    2.7 KB · Views: 69
  • _04.jpeg
    _04.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 66
  • _05.jpeg
    _05.jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 59
OH! I was looking for him! Thats Ralph, he plays the cymbals down at the corner for $. He looked cold so I let him come in, then I lost him. Sorry.

Trained? Well he can play the cymbals...OMGosh! You mean TRAINED...EWWWW!! I sure hope so! Maybe we need to rethink the pitcher?

Back
Top Bottom