Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*getting forklift* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* Ok Bang, youre in good...... forks. :huh: *driving into elevator* ......... *pressing BASEMENT button* I'll put ya in bed. As soon as this elevator gets going!

*Thier arrives with a sledge hammer and demolishes the door, extracting Sushi and Bang.* Sometimes brute force works best!! Hi, guys!:mrgreen:

Here you go, KayL...Bang, there's a bed waiting for you and a lovely nurse specializing in gastric issues. She's assigned to feed you rice pudding in small spoonfulls. Bon appetit and sweet dreams!

:shock: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *drinking some water and diving into cookies*

PERFECT!!!! :w00t2: *grabbing cookies and walking up the stairs to bedroom*
Thanks Thier!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im going to sleep with my cookies. :shifty: No one bug me till tomorrow. :mrgreen:

No crumbs in the sheets, young man! *Tucking Sushi in, closing his door and hanging a "Do not disturb" sign on the knob...Tiptoeing away...*

*hanging beads* Ok New Orleans is closed. Not US! We have to take up the slack!!!!! :ermm:
Drinks and appetizers are half price after 5pm!!!!!!!
We have the blues and jazz playing. I booked a band for tomorrow.
People lets get HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :clap: :clap: :punk: :punk:

If I can Middie! Free rooms for folks that went thru the hurricane! But we have only 32 rooms. God help the folks that are suffering. We will have golf cart races at 8pm CST. :) Im sooooooooooo tired. *going into elevator*

Back
Top Bottom