Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No time to cook tonight...I'm on my way to bed. What happened to Bang? I really did have a nice nurse for him. Sounds like he was having some kind of substance problems...Hope he got back home safe. :ermm:

I have a stomachache, I had BBQ and i think I have eaten chicken wings too much last night...
Is there any special tea or drink please for me? Or something else? Help me!!! Crying....

Sympathies to you! Tummy aches are so miserable. I guess I'd drink weak tea and other warm, clear drinks and eat some rice to calm things down. Stay away from anything with fat in it for a while. Get better soon!

Yea.... ok. :rolleyes: Or wait...... are you speaking ME?! :w00t:

The Grandmothers for Gastric Greatness are comming to stay for 3 nights. We better start making lots of cookies! I promisssed them free crossword books and warm fuzzy slippers. Hence, if you see a few rabbits missing from our mini-zoo......... nevermind. :unsure:

NO DON'T TOUCH THE BUNNIES !!!!!!!

i'll knit them slippers out of wool if need be !!
sugar cookies are done. ( 6 dozen )
oatmeal peacan raisin are baking as we speak.
i'll make about 8 dozen of those.

it's about 18.00 in here...Almost dinner time...Could you please prepare salads(including tomatoes, romaine lettuce and some cheese on them and please add some tuna) and red wine.... I'll be back in a hour... Thank you in advance.... :)

throwing chocolate chip cookies in oven.

making salads for msalper. msalper i have
to leave in a little bit so i'll put the salads
in the fridge for you.

*DING*

oh cookies are done !!!
nobody touch them they're
for the Grandmas for Gastric
Greatness !!!!!!

i'll start on the slippers when i get back

msalper every kind of cheese i could find lol.
shredded cheddar and mozzerella, parmesan,
a little bit of blue, romano etc...

Back
Top Bottom