Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sush are the people in 12 gone yet ??
they answered the door before i could run.
and well, they were pretty ummmm...
we'll just say i was very uncomfortable
when they were trying to invite me into
their room

Sushi where are you, You need to take a break from all those ladys my friend, We miss you so much. I caught those two Rattle Snakes that were in the Kitchen so everyone can get back to work ! Man am I hungry can I get two flap Jacks, two pieces of Bacon and 2 eggs easy over and a couple pieces of Toast , Oh and two large Glasses of Milk I have been sick and am Mighty Hungry, Oh Did you hear the Chicago Cubs want to reserve 100 rooms and The Two Largest Ball Rooms for a Signing date ! You need to give them a call ! :chef: Busy, Busy, Busy.

I think I'll make some cream puffs today. Middie...I'll wash up those dishes for you as soon as I'm finished. Anyone want a cream filled cream puff?

No Thank You KayLinda, I just had a meal and a half, but I will take one for the Road if you don't mind ? :) Thank You Middie

Hi everyone! I've been basking in World Series goodness. :mrgreen:

Place looks good...... except for those dirty aprons..... red goo on the wall in the lounge....... the chairs arent lined up in the dinning room..... poor Tawny Frogmouth is thirsty...... the floors in the atrium are scuffed....... the huge mixer in the baking area has crusty dough in it...... no one has picked the pumpkins in the garden...... none of the golf carts are covered for the winter tent....... the 3rd floor smells like hemp....... the elevator has vanilla beans in it...... The Grotto still has 4 lamp posts that arent working...... the brass isnt polished in the lounge..... we are out of beer........ the jacuzzi has vegtables boiling in it...... at the front desk, the credit card machine isnt working..... 2 lights are burned out in the basement where your rooms are....... the public washrooms are a MESS...... AND....... there is a TON of dirty dishes!!!!

Outside of that, the place looks great! :mrgreen: Now put on your uniforms and lets GET TO WORK!!!!!! :mad:

Have a cream puff Sushi....it goes good with the beer. Dirty dishes!!!!! I've been washing them all day but I can't keep up with you beer guzzling...snacking World Series idiots! I'm trying! Here Middie...here's your cream puff and one for later too. Sushi...if you'd quit basking....something might get done around here! In the meantime...I'll start on the bathrooms.

DampCharcoal said:
LOL!!! At least no cars were flipped over and set on fire! :mrgreen: Now the pressure is on the Cubs!

I killed the Goat Curse last night so the CUBS will in fact be the 2006 World Series Champs. You heard it here first ! :cool:

I'll tend to the pumpkins.
The hemp smell well, they
got kicked out so there's
some incense burning up there
now. Called about credit card
machine, they're sending a new
one overnight express.
Why you think tawny and all the
other animals is thirsty is beyond me
cause i just fed and watered them all.
Then I'll scoop out the jacuzzi and yet
again remind Mr. Harris in room 20 that
that is NOT what you cook vegetable soup in.
Beer's in the back room Sush.
Golf carts were too covered... go look again !
Can't reach the lights in the basement OR in
the grotto !

Well, I suppose I'll change the lights in The Grotto and in the basement. *eatting cream puff* Hey these are really good!

Middie and Kaylinda, you both did a GREAT job! Except you missed the red goo on the wall in the lounge and the giant dough mixer. :rolleyes:

Ok, EVERYONE!!!!! THE WHITE SOX WON THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All drinks are free today!!!

I live in Chicago and boy are we proud! Except for the Cub fans. They hate it. You know what? The Cubs went to batting practice today...... the pitching machine pitched a no-hitter!!!! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Thank you Sushi! I'll get right on the red goo...I knew I splattered that Red Waldorf Cake on the mixer....but in the lounge too? Oh well.....I'll have a Strawberry Daquiri Sushi!...oh....now I know what the red goo in the lounge is...strawberries...ummmmm.

Back
Top Bottom