Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey! We still need a brew master. Looks like Bang isnt into it. :neutral: Anyone?

Also, the animals in our small zoo have NOT been fed! And Tawny needs water! What gives?! Poor little guys. :( We will have to get rid of them if no one helps. Wheres Maidrite?! :ermm:

Hey, who wants to run the B&B for a week? All changes you make shall be permanent. I have an apointment with a doctors knife. No biggie. And please dont ask. It dosent matter. Please keep the B&B going. :chef:

Gee.... the place is hopping. :bounce: Ok.... not really. My stuffed tomato tray was barely touched. Oh well. So, talking about stuffed tomatoes, that reminds me of Rachael Ray!!!! :w00t: Yes, I still hate her. But I found a place where like minded people exist!! http://www.livejournal.com/community/rachael_ray_sux/

Take a look-see! :LOL:
Does anyone have some time to make a batch of mushroom soup??? I have a real desire for a bowl or two!

Hi to you all! It's nice to be missed. I haven't been posting much of anywhere...I went through a pretty intense time but I'm up for air now and I really missed all of you.

Well we are ALL glad youre back! :chef: I shall make you muffins and beef barley soup! :mrgreen: Plus why dont ya take a few days in room 32!!! It The Ocean Room. I just cleaned it out after Kenny Chesney left. :glare:

Mmmm...Sounds wonderful!! *Thier tosses her little overnight case in the corner and flops down on the bed.* Aaahhhhhhh. Just what the doctor ordered. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

THIS IS AN ORDER!!!! To All employees. Take 2 weeks off. :) Please take advantage of what we have to offer here at the B&B!!!! :mrgreen: EVERYTHING is free! Ride the golf carts.... have all you can drink and sing karaoke!
26.gif
Have FUN! I've closed the B&B so you guys can do what EVER you want. We work SO hard. We need to have FUN. Lets go crazy! The massage chairs are at your beck and call. The Jaccuzi. The kitchen if you want to cook. The lounge with the coffee and liquer bar.
54.gif
The Pine Tree Maze...... EVERYTHING!
In fact...... we arent here for profit anymore. We are here to have FUN! We have 12 million left in the bank from selling our Discuss Cooking jet.
This WAS a community to treat others and to laugh. Thats the way I want it to be. I love you all. Everything is open to ALL of you! No more work!
55.gif

OHHHHH!!!!! ANNNND! The 8000th post gets a big PRIZE!!! :mrgreen: Its worth around $35!
24.gif
Excited??? You SHOULD be! Whom ever posts the 8000th post will get a custom prize. Hope you like it! :mrgreen:

(you have to be in North America.... sorry folks)

Last edited:
-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
THIS IS AN ORDER!!!! To All employees. Take 2 weeks off. :) Please take advantage of what we have to offer here at the B&B!!!! :mrgreen: EVERYTHING is free! Ride the golf carts.... have all you can drink and sing karaoke!
26.gif
Have FUN! I've closed the B&B so you guys can do what EVER you want. We work SO hard. We need to have FUN. Lets go crazy! The massage chairs are at your beck and call. The Jaccuzi. The kitchen if you want to cook. The lounge with the coffee and liquer bar.
54.gif
The Pine Tree Maze...... EVERYTHING!
In fact...... we arent here for profit anymore. We are here to have FUN! We have 12 million left in the bank from selling our Discuss Cooking jet.
This WAS a community to treat others and to laugh. Thats the way I want it to be. I love you all. Everything is open to ALL of you! No more work!
55.gif

:w00t2: :w00t2:
5.gif

*Thier peels one eye open...* Is there any chocolate mousse in the kitchen? Think I'll raid the refrigerator...*Thier slips on her pink bunny slippers and heads down.* Pad pad pad...

YAY!!! Celebration breakfast for all!! I've got orange cranberry muffins, cherry cream cheese stuffed french toast, butter pean pancakes, buttermilk biscuits, sausage gravy, bacon, ham, cheese grits, fruit salad with yogurt & granola, eggs(any way you want them, just hollar), plenty of maple syrup & assorted fruit syrups. Oh, I even made an assortment of mini quiche. DIG IN!!

crewsk! You must have been up all night making breakfast - this looks wonderful!! I've got lots of hot coffee, orange juice, hot cocoa, champagne, and milk!

Thanks, sush!!!!!!!!! :)

Thanks for breakfast, crewsk! I'm leaving for the day - off to the big city...I'll see you all this evening! Have a wonderful day :)

Back
Top Bottom