Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no more work ??? really ????
can we still keep our rooms ?????

Yup! :) And if no one is staying in one of the B&B rooms, you can use them TOO!!! :punk: :clap: Just be sure to clean up afterwards. Dont want any of our guests getting a junky looking room ya know.

I hired a company that cleans the WHOLE B&B!!! Inside and OUT. Mows the lawn, takes care of snow..... polishes the brass in the lounge, you name it.
They use ROBOTS! So if you see a robot scooting around, dont worry. :rolleyes:

Heres what they look like:
180px-Daleknew.jpg

These guys are SO good, Apple is using them to advertise their Ipod!!
dalek_ipod.jpg

They have a built-in plunger and a squirt gun for cleaning solutions!!!

oh wow robots will be great !!!!!!
ummm... do they clean up after the
animals too ?? btw which i just did, and fed
them all too

Middie youre an angel!! Yes, they do that too. They 'plunger' the food and 'plop' it where it needs to be.
Hey, Im lactose Intolerant.
3.gif
I made some mushroom - avacado - artichoke soup (cream sauce)!!! A little spicy, but not TOO much. Have some please! I have Kenny Chesney (he LOVES this place!!) booked for this weekend. Going to play in the Lounge of course.
35.gif
But I hired a DJ EVERY night between 7-12pm. Go over and ask for requests. (for a $1 he will bump you request up)
Most beers are a buck and drinks are $2. Special beers are $3 and special drinks are $4.
Anyone care to dance??!!
29.gif

Yup Kenny is BACK baby! :LOL: And no more Renee! Sorry about the sandwich and drink Maidrite. But Middie seems like she got it. Maidrite, you can go back and make one yourself if ya want. Our staff are also the customers now.

Hey, we got a few boxes of Broccoliflowers!!! ANYONE know how to cook these things? :ermm:

Puree them and pour them into ice cube trays. Freeze and drop one cube into a bloody mary with a celery stick and a dash of hot sauce. I think...:ermm: Um, and blanche first before pureeing? :blink:

No no...Wait! Buy a truckload, feed it raw to several thousand of the B&B's dairy cattle, and capture the resulting by-product of their sudden extreme flatulence to produce an alternative energy source. No more foreign oil!!!

Last edited:
Wow Their! :blink: Dont know what to say! :LOL: I love the 1st suggestion. And the 2nd one has me thinking about a a hazmat suit. :ermm:

Can SOMEONE bake a cake? Table 31 in the dining room has a BIRTHDAY! Young girl just turned 12 and they drove 20 miles from the country. I would do it but Im HORRIBLE at baking.
2.gif

Hmmm...I used to bake cakes from scratch in the days when I was considering a catering career, but it's been a long time. Will this do? *Thier pulls a chocolate fudge bundt cake out of the oven and drizzles a little mocha glaze over it.*

They were in your back pocket...uh oh...I think you sat on them, Sushi. Now you have 24 little candles instead of 12 longer ones. How about just pouring a little brandy over it and flambe - ing it? Not good. Twelve year olds don't do brandy. How about sparklers??!! Here, I have some left over from the 4th last summer. She'll love it!!

Well, the city counsil outlawed sparklers. :glare: They passed bill 2143 outlawing that and Jaw Breakers. I guess someone cracked a tooth. :doh: Go and figure. I'll use the candles. Thier, wanna sing Happy Birthday with me? *putting candles in cake and lighting*

Hope I'm not too late to sing...I need to warm up...*Thier begins to sing scales to prepare for the performance, then remembers that her voice stinks, which is why she is a violinist and not a singer...* Go ahead, Sushi. You sing, I'll play.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Wow Their! :blink: Dont know what to say! :LOL: I love the 1st suggestion. And the 2nd one has me thinking about a a hazmat suit. :ermm:

Can SOMEONE bake a cake? Table 31 in the dining room has a BIRTHDAY! Young girl just turned 12 and they drove 20 miles from the country. I would do it but Im HORRIBLE at baking.
2.gif

Thanks for the cake thier! Delish! Oh, I'm not 12 today......I'm 21.:angel:

Oh! Well, anyhow, enjoy! How've you been?

We're thinking of cruising over your way in Feb. or March! Dh wants to cruise, never having done one. He's not very healthy and will need a rest by then after our crazy Christmas season with the store.

Last edited:
okay who's going to help me prepare thanksgiving dinner for all of our guests?
right now i'm working on pies. i hope to do most everything ahead of time, that way it's not so chaotic thursday morning... who's in ?

Back
Top Bottom