Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would like a hot chocolate with LOTS of marshmellows (Make it really hot). To Go please.

Grace

:chef: Your hot chocolate is almost ready Grace and Gerrycooks your cheesecake is being made, see I am already pounding the graham crackers. :bangin: Oops! Sorry didn't mean to get your head.

Grace since your my sister could you run back to the house and get some marshmellows?

Cameron

Last edited:
*running into B&B* OH!!!! You folks need your orders! :ermm: *pouring a HUGE amount of marshmellows in hot chocolate* Cart, heres your hot chocolate! *rushing over to bakery* Gerry.... it looks like your cheesecake was already made by Cart. :unsure: Sorry about the delay. Middie had me tweesing her eyebrows. :glare: What the *$&%????? Anyhew, I put a key lime pie in the refrigerator and spaghetti with artichokes, olives and fetta cheese in the warmer. :chef:

I haven't posted on this thread until now and I desperately need a drink to relax me, besides all the tea I've had all day. Suggestions?

Do you drink coffee????? If you do, you might drink a hot cup of it.

Grac

Might I suggest some Chocolate and Whiskey Liqueur? I will be posting the recipe on the beverages thread soon. I made this for family this weekend, and it was wonderful! For 21 and over, of course.... would you like that on the rocks or warm?

Sounds WONDERFUL!!!!
26.gif
Im game! Heck, I already had a pile of basil pasta! :mrgreen:

OK. While you were gone I made two loaves of sourdough bread, 2 batches of biscuits, 3 cakes, 4 dozen cookies, and 3 pumpkin pies (you can tell what I like to do:w00t2:). Need anymore help? :unsure:

Cameron

I would LOVE some hot chocolate! :) It will go perfectly with Carts desserts. Cart do you like to cook non bakery items? Im going into the jacuzzi. Its COLD out there!
48.gif

Also, some people are wondering if Im a guy or a chick. Im a guy. And if you know and redheads with freckles PLEASE tell me. :brows:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I would LOVE some hot chocolate! :) It will go perfectly with Carts desserts. Cart do you like to cook non bakery items? Im going into the jacuzzi. Its COLD out there!
48.gif

Also, some people are wondering if Im a guy or a chick. Im a guy. And if you know and redheads with freckles PLEASE tell me. :brows:

*Thier can't chat right now...She's busy dying her hair red and applying a few freckles...* :angel:

I'm making some carob hot cocoa (I can't rightly call it hot "chocolate") if anyone want some...It's got fewer calories :mrgreen: Or are calories non-existant at the DC B&B?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom