Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
7.gif
someone pinch me! :ohmy: Crewsk AND Bang!!!!!!!
HI GUYS!!!!!! :w00t2: :bounce:

Good to see ya. Ahhhhhh Crewsk. :flowers: Bang! Where you been man?!?!
Well lets goto the Dinning room and you guys sit in the massage chairs. And then I'll make something you folks enjoy. *leading Bang and Crewsk to massage chairs*
Here is a loaded baked potato WITH avacado and tequila salsa on the side. :chef:

Hey DS!! Good to see you too! Thanks for the flowers, that's so sweet!:kiss:

Knock knock. Hi. Excuse me, I was just driving by and I noticed your place. Hope you don't mind, I took a peek around back. I love the little zoo! So I was hopeful....um, do you take dogs? (Tucker's waiting in the car.) I'll understand if you don't...I didn't call ahead...

Wonderful. In that case, I'd like a couple of warm Ginger Scones with clotted cream, if it's not too much trouble, and a pot of Earl Gray tea. Tucker will have a bowl of Nutrimax Senior Choice, but if you have any left over steak or chicken - just a little, mind you, he would be thrilled. Just throw it on top of the dog food.

Oh...my. These are gooood. Groan. oh. shoot. They're gone and I'm still hungry....Um. I've noticed some other people eating stuffed French toast. What kind do you have? (did you notice Tucker looking at you adoringly? Thanks for paying attention to him.)

uh... french toast? Mom.. I have to ask the kitchen....

hmm... nobody there... must take a break...

but I think, anything is possible... what do you want?

Last edited:
No problem. Anyway, I'm just staying the night. Which room am I in? I have jet lag, so maybe I'll just take a couple more of those scones up to my room with me and Tucker, and we'll tuck in for the night. (It's night where I am, anyway!)

your room is nr. 8, first floor, right side, looking into the garden...
do you want your french toast served to the room...? *throwing some more chicken to tucker*

That would be great, thanks. Any kind of stuffed french toast you guys can whip up. Cherry, blueberry, apple/cinnamon. I've never had it before, and just read about ten recipes for different kinds of it...now I'm sure I won't sleep well until I try at least one version of it.

Room 8 sounds perfect!! Thanks. Could you just knock and leave the french toast outside the door? I'm jumping in the jacuzzi for a couple minutes. Oh, BTW, Tucker said he's not leaving...hope you guys like English cocker spaniels! Don't worry, he's an incredilbe host, makes everyone feel welcome. He'll fit right in....

Last edited:
I hope he won't eat your french toast...
must admit, had never heard of it before, too, justed looked in our excellent recipe book...
I will make you a Caramelized Apple French Toast.... I'll bring in about 30min, then it's still hot when you have time to eat...

:neutral: I CAN'T believe I'm doing this...even in a virtual B&B I have the same problem I've had all my life: ordering (food) insecurity. I think I've ordered the wrong thing, not the thing that's going to make me perfectly happy. Please tell me somebody knows what I mean. I think I call the waiter/waitress back 50% of the time to change my order, then often as not, once it comes, I still think I may not have ordered the right thing anyway. Sigh.

Anyway, I was thinking of one of the ones with cream cheese in them....? The carmelized and the apple part sound yummy, but without some protein, I'll be a goner with all that sugar...I found a ton of great recipes through one of the other threads at: http://www.bbonline.com/recipe/frenchtoast.html

I'm sorry if I'm turning into a problem guest...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom