Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*Sushi hugs Bang in a man-way* Bang DUDE!!!
23.gif
Good to see ya man!

Pigs feet huh?
7.gif
Hmmmmmm.... well I have to slap them on the grill and then put on some hot sauce / BBQ sauce mix. But Im allllllll there! :chef:

Middie, sorry I had to goto sleep. Its raining out now. But I will be in the Lounge. Im putting on some U2 songs. :)

Tonight we have a Journey cover band in the pub!
35.gif

We also have a buffet that is only $1. We have Chinese, BBQ and American fare.
AND.... it gets better! Anyone that needs a room to "sleep it off" is also free!

Moday sucks and we know it. Relax and enjoy.
33.gif

hmm.. it's not monday anymore... but your posts are from today German time...
so I steal something from the buffet, I'm really hungry... *pick something from here... and from there...*

Middie, come on over to the Hot Tub. You don't have to do any work. We have Pepe and his brother to do our bidding and cleaning.:clap:

Well, no one has used our kitchen in a solid week! :ohmy:

I noticed that most of our staff and visitors (which are female) have wandered over to that NEW place with the jacuzzi. :ermm:

Im not sure what to do here.
12.gif

*going into managers office and looking at bills*

Well, there IS a plot of land across the street from the female only jacuzzi place.
6.gif

Should I call Frankie Di Waplestino the construction guy and build a guys only joint?

Yeah Middie, I think so.
7.gif

Well, I have diversified! :) I just opened the Hot Tub for Gentlemens Entertainment!
Sorry Middie but you ladies had the female only thing so in order to make some cash I opened up the MAN version.
Well, I just bought Star Trek 6 on DVD. Im going to play it in the Lounge. Youre welcome to join me. :rolleyes:

Hi. Long time, no see. I've been out and about the last few weeks so I haven't been around much. Star Trek 6 sounds fun. Can I join you? Do you want any nibbles or a drink? I'll go and fix something if you like.

Hi Middie. Do you fancy putting your feet up and joining us?

Snoop Puss, thanks for joining me last night! :) I think Middie passed out though. :ermm: They are actuall roasting Captain Kirk tonight on Comedy Central! I cant wait!!!!

Cara, Im ALLLLLLLLLL over those blueberry muffins! :clap: They are my favorite muffins.

Can someone make a pot of coffee?

Coffees all round, I'd say. Late nights, blueberry muffins with ice-cream and champagne... this place is positively sybaritic. It's tempting to move in here permanently!

Anyway, here's a tray of expresso and milky coffees. Help yourself.

Back
Top Bottom