Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK. I've looked around and I've found a good masseuse who comes recommended by the gym down the road. She'll be here shortly. I'll go and run you a hot bath for while you wait.

Pleased to meet you too, by the way.

Good Afternoon, all!
I've brought some warm California sun for you guys.

Does anyone want to help me make some chocolate truffles? I want to make some with Rum, and some with.....aw, heck. I want them all with rum.

*takes shower and put bathing trunks on with white robe*
7_3_110v.gif
ahhh, now all I need is a brandy and a big fat cigar !!! Now this is what I call service.

here, Robert - have a truffle or four with your brandy. I've warmed it just a bit for you. I've got a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who says he can get you the best cigars around. He'll be by shortly.

7_3_110v.gif
cafe1.gif

Here middie, step into this warm robe I'm holding up for you. *Looks away*
I'll give you your privacy to enjoy your time alone. *Puts "Occupied, Do Not Disturb" sign on the door*

rotz.gif

aww, bless your heart

Here, take this Tylenol
health.gif

fein.gif
I promise to take good care of you

Have some broth
e015.gif
now brush
14.gif

Smiley%20Angel.gif
say your paryers

and go to bed
0002016.gif

now slip this under your tongue

good night precious
sc0656ah.gif

Last edited:
Hello Middie, looks like rdcast is taking good care of you. Do you need anything else? A hot water bottle or a hot drink?

Rd is taking great care of me. Thank you so much Rd. Snoop can you get me some more tylenol lease. And a glass of pepsi to wash it down ??

Coming right up. I see today's your birthday. Sorry you've got a cold. Makes it hard to celebrate. Here's a special little birthday cake just for you to go with the tylenol and Pepsi.

Hi Robert. Of course you can, especially as you came up with the candles and the cute picture! I can bake cakes but I can't handle new technology all that well.

I just took a virtual snapshot of your beautiful cake. Hope you don't mind.
smile0547gx.gif
smile0547gx.gif
smile0547gx.gif
smile0547gx.gif
smile0547gx.gif
smile0547gx.gif
smile0547gx.gif

There, all cut up in individual serving sizes. You want to set the table Snoop and set the birthday girl at the head, in the seat of honor ???​

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom