Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No one ordered my stir fry...Now what am I going to do with all this food? <<Feeding it to the racoons that have gathered outside the back kitchen door...>>

Last edited:
middie said:
jkath you'll be happy to know you weren't the meanie poo poo head who got me sick. i found out i have bronchitis :mad:

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? (although I saw you drinking my cocoa when you thought I wasn't looking, so I thought maybe I was....I just wasn't gonna 'fess up to it!)

Sushi - glad you're back!

and I didn't know you were talking about margarita machines.... (sadly feeling out of the loop)
There were some at a Christmas party we attended a couple of years ago. They had margaritas and strawberry daquiris. I tried the strawbs - nice! I see the guy who's business it is, driving around here and there - can't miss his truck - it has a big sign with "MR. MARGARITA" on the side :)

Bang walks in with Kojak. Both of us with a sucker in our mouth. We take Sushi in the alley for a talk about his "hamburger".

Wasabi running into diner shouting RUN, SUSH, RUN!!!!!

img_96254_0_78e3b3f82452cfbb475d5cecd0900f70.jpg

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I think Columbo would do a better job. :roll: Well thats fine cause I will be out of town for a few days. Im sure our other staff we be able to assist you. They all have keys for the Cafe' now. See you in a few. ;) ...........
12.gif

55.gif

sush, was your leave cleared and approved??? or are you just AWOL? You shalla be missed.

norgeskog said:
sush, was your leave cleared and approved??? or are you just AWOL? You shalla be missed.

Sush is being "interviewed" on suspicion to do bodily harm with a doped hamburger he gave me.

can i apply for a job here? and i'll take a slice of cheesecake, with fresh strawberries, please.

Bang: I see from your profile that you have been a Psychiatric Nurse, Bouncer, and Inline Hockey Coach, and that you do karate and kick boxing. You must know from your medical experience that Sushi is not the type that would ever purposely give you a rotten hamburger. (An exploding cigar, maybe...) It's just not his style. So, if you could remove your kick boxing pads and skates, put your gi away and just sit down, I'm sure we can work this out. (How much will it cost us to save Sushi's life?...<<passing the hat...>>)

*dropping a 20 in the hat* Hi guys! Sorry I have been away most of the weekend. Unexpected company. I am here for about an hour...*rolling up sleeves and tying on apron* what can I get for anyone? Thier, heres your Shirley Temple, extra cherries!

Back
Top Bottom