Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*scream* :ohmy: OK!!! Who didnt flush in the MENS room?! :glare:

And why is there a rock-hard lump of dough in the mixer?
AND!!!! There are 5 puppies in the Lounge. They look hungry. :ermm: Im allergic. Anyone good with dogs?
Who was in here that left poor puppies? :(

Why are you lost? :ermm: Its a virtual B&B. It as 12 stories of rooms. The top 2 are 'themed rooms'. (think Disney)
There is a HUGE kitchen with one side for baking and the other for cooking. Attached is The Lounge with a stage and a huge nightclub! :cool:
In the back of the B&B is a garden in the summer and a big lake. THere is also the pine tree maze. Dont ask. :ermm:
We have a dinning room with massage chairs and 20 tables. VERY upscale! A Cafe in front of the kitchen where people can sit at the long "breakfast bar" and sip some 'joe'.
In the front is The Grotto. Its a place that is outdoors and has fountains and small ponds in the warmer months. When you pass from the parking lot... thru the Grotto, you enter the Foyer. Its made of glass panels and has a HUGE palm tree in the middle. The Cafe is conected to it and shares its space.

Simple yes?? :LOL:

Hey snapperhead. I didnt just create all of this by myself! It was many people who used their imagination and had a lot of dorky laughs.

Heres your beer! :glare: And some tortilla chips.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Middie? Wasabi? You there? Can you explain this joint to the noobs? :-p
You did not just call me a noob!

1MM4 H4X0R |_||* '/|_||2 4$5!!1!!1one!1one!1
|)|_||\|7 /\/\35$ \x/17|=| teh 1337n3s5/
'/|_| 833/\/ |*\x/|\|7.

Can I have some sour cream and onion chips please. :)

[Umm sure... it's just... ughh.. in my other pants... ill get it..../QUOTE]

No worries. We invested in technology that can tell how old you are. It takes a sample of your DNA. *putting machine on counter*
Just breath into this tube. :glare:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Heres a beer Bullseye. And some chips too. You want to put a few tunes in the jukebox? No music = no fun.

Excellent! Now I have mine and Gobo's. I'll put something in the jukebox later; This Tchaikowsky thing is pretty good!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom