Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ace. I didn't mean you to have to make it. Thank you. I made some bread earlier, so that will be good for mopping up all the juices.

I'm going to need a Sunday afternoon nap myself after all this delicious food and wine!

:shock: Phil Collins walked in And he will be staying with us for 3 days. We have a stage in The Lounge! Can a woman go up to room 1200 and ask him politely to sing a few? :mellow:
And WHO is using decaf in the coffee maker?:mad:

Oh, pew, decaf in the coffee maker! What's next? Sweet 'n Low in the sugar bowl or Coffeemate in the creamer? Yuck.

I'll go to see Phil in his room....yeah! And, since we're where we are, I think I should ask him to sing "Another Day in Paradise," yes?

I'm feelin' mellow. (Slinking off to room 1200.) Oh, and I'll be REAL polite.

"Oh, Phil.........."

Last edited:
I used the coffee maker a few days back. Nobody's posted since. Maybe I used the wrong coffee by mistake. Sorry if it was me.

Imigosh! What time is it?:ohmy: (Slipping into a chair.) I can't believe Alix and I spent hours and hours listening to Phil. You're right, Alix, that drum solo on "In the Air Tonight" was awesome.:wacko: I think he played everything he's ever recorded. What a night!

Where's that Starbuck's coffee? Alix, what'd you think of the night? Haven't had that much fun in a long time. Talk about a girl's night out. Wow!:-p

I think we got the lion's share of his three day's visit.

haven't been here for a long time... but I came right in time to bring Phil some coffee and a nice strongbow! *goingupfor1200*

*BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*
Must be the delivery truck. :) *walking over to shipping area*
All there is a SUITCASE? :huh:
*opening up suitcase* :ohmy:
MIDDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the %&*# ()*)*@#!!!!!!!! ARGH! You should have #)*&#* and #$**&*#$!!!!
Dear GOD! Lets goto room 1 and get you streched out and give you a nice warm bath!
DARN YOU PHIL COLLINS!!!!! :censored: :bash:

He found me out Sush. I don't know who told him but someone did :eek:(.
Bath sounds great. Take me up please. Since I'm even shorter than I am to begin with stairs and elevator buttons are a huge challenge now. Oh hey maybe I should get that bath in a sink ?

(Walking down hallway running into Sushi and Middie.) Middie, you're all...wrinkled. :ohmy: I mean really wrinkled. And short!! What happened to you? The last we heard from you was an email with something about Phil Collins. What'd he do; give you some magic elixir that made you shrink like Alice in Wonderland?

You poor dear. What can we do? You look like you could use some pampering.:wacko:

Pamper all you want. His bodygueards decided to send me back home and they weren't very nice to me. Those big meanie poo poo heads.

Here's a couple of pic of Phil Collen (of Def Leppard) taken by some friends in the last few months.
img_353834_0_8fa3111f6408be443639a01e783fd5f6.jpg

img_353834_1_5a1744d0eb7d68427f4698e39f5ec322.jpg

Back
Top Bottom