Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's some help.

household.gif

household3.gif

:( (*sniff sniff*) I need coffee.

I was up all night with my son. I got maybe 2 hours sleep total. Poor thing looks white as a ghost.

I'm supposed to be at his school today, as the principal and office staff have to okay the yearbook I've finished, and it's due to be shipped out tomorrow morning....:blink:

not a good day.

I need carbs & fat.
Anyone make any fresh croissants?

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
*hugging Jkath* Im sorry sweetie. Heres a cup of joe and a slice of cheesecake. What did you son eat?

grmf mfrmmph grrmmm........(swigging down the coffee) Good cheesecake! thank you! Is that lingonberry?:chef:

As for the food, he ordered cheese pizza with fries. Typical frozen junk....

now I'm really hungry - got a thin-sliced roast beef back there - one with an entire avocado sliced on it? You do? hooray~ I'll take it on a french baguette, please :)

having nothing to do with the conversation....
I was just reading an email with a silly tag line - reminded me of buckytom:

>Homer: Lisa, would you like a donut?
>Lisa: No thanks. Do you have any fruit?
>Homer: This has purple in it. Purple is a fruit.

poking head up from behind the counter, "somebody call me?"...

i was trying to fix the lines to the wet bar, looks like we blew a seal (i know, it's only ice cream :) )...

being forever prepared, i cut off the end of the hose, pulled out a few tie wraps and saved the coupling. there, we should have good pressure now. (i've actually done this in a pub before. drank for free that night).
anyone want a frothy root beer?

poi-fect!

nothin' like a frosty mug!

oh - here - try these - I just made 'em this morning - seedless raspberry jam filled butter cookies coated with crushed pecans. Whadda ya think?

jkath: Don't you hate those food poisoning illnesses? I hope you called the restaurant and squawked at 'em. Give your little guy a hug (gently!!) for us.:(

mmmmmm, deeeeelish!!!!!!!
oops, gotta run. graphics problems in the evening news. i'll eat them (and leave a crumb trail) on the way to the studio... brb...

thier1754 said:
I hope you called the restaurant and squawked at 'em. Give your little guy a hug (gently!!) for us.:(

I will call them - but it's only 9:15 here, so I have to wait till they open at lunchtime and then I'll give them a piece of my mind.......:bash:

I will hug him, but not yet - he finally fell asleep at 5:15 this morning, so he's snoozing.:closedeye

(ps - anyone realize that the smilie in the "more" section for "dew" looks like Tammy Fae Baker? :dew: )

Back
Top Bottom