Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
* breezing in dragging a pallett behind her *

MORNING! Is the coffee on? I did some baking this morning. *Unloading lemon loaf, several varieties of muffins, Audeo's banana loaf with chocolate chips, croissants, cherry pie, blueberry pie and an orange cornmeal pound cake.*

When the weather sucks I bake. We have had nothing but snow and freezing rain and MORE SNOW for 5 blasted DAYS! It is STILL coming down. I am moving in here. *pouring coffee and diving into a croissant*

Did I mention we have at least a foot of this crap? Might be more? I am SICK of winter!

Last edited:
Maidrite said:
Hey Deadly Sushi this jacuzzi has way to much bleach in it, Its going to peel the paint off the walls, along with other things :mad:. Maybe we can do the dishes in the jacuzzi with all that bleach :rolleyes:. Bangbangs lawsuit for food poisioning will be down the drain :rolleyes: . Crewsk I am sorry to here you have a headache. Is your Aunt ok? I hope so Barbara and I have been praying for you both. Ok I have to run its Barbara and my Wedding Annv. Today. 2 Short Years does this mean I have to :chef: . Have things to do! Have a Nice Day.

Thanks Maidrite, I'm feeling much better today!:) My aunt is supposed to be comming home today but her husband is in the hospital with a severe stomach virus!!:shock:

Congrats to you an Barbara on your anniversary!!:clap:

Can I get some sort of really gooey chocolate? I'm going to pour myself some coffee, does anyone else need anything?

LMAO...oh shut up buckytom...I just started with the coffee! I still look like this! :doh: OK, I am going to edit now.

Whooo! You guys are perky today! Gimme some of whatever you had this morning! Seriously though, thanks for making me giggle, I was really grumpy when I got up this morning. You guys always come through for me.

*grabbing another croissant and raspberry jam* Thier, I will have my virtual behind back up to pallett in no time! Mmph...slurp!

Okay, I'm whipping up a big batch of lemon pudding...Good for getting rid of that "morning mouth". And we have a pallet of other goodies. Dig in!:chef:

Back! Did you miss me? Whoa! Thier, that lemon pudding looks great! I bet it would be yummy as the filling to a cake too. Let me try some.

Good Morning all! I'll have some coffee - and do we have anything with a ton of butter in it - like a really serious coffee cake?

I think crewsk brought in some of her chocolate pound cake. That sound good? *pouring some java for lindatooo*

tea.gif

Perfect - and with some whipped cream, please? Thanks for the coffee -

Anybody heard if Bangbang & sushi settled their differences?

Alix said:
I think crewsk brought in some of her chocolate pound cake. That sound good? *pouring some java for lindatooo*

Yep, I sure did! I'm having a big piece right now with whipped cream, strawberries, & kiwi. I figured I needed to get my fruit in for the day!:LOL:

*serving up a piece of cake with whipped cream* Want some fruit on yours too? Refill?

Crewsk? Want some coffee with that? A little shot of Kahlua or Baileys in there ladies?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom