Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you crewsk :) . OK bangbang its your turn to do clean up in the latraine. Oh that smell lysol@ anyone help.................... Bangbang :sick: shame on you.

OH EWWW!! NO MORE BURGERS FOR BANGBANG! You are strictly on a bland diet MR! Either that or go in someone elses virtual bathroom!

Well THAT cleared the place out! I am off to serve dinner to the troops. Fajitas here. I left a bunch of the beef marinating in the kitchen and the peppers and onions are all ready to go too. If anyone is hungry it is waiting for you. Serve yourself tonight. Ciao all!

Middie, any medicine that calls itself an "expectorant" will help you get a productive cough. Sounds like you'll have a "fun" night!

You can also try "Delsym" - it's a 12-hour cough syrup - it does work, and since it's for adults and children, there's no alcohol, I believe.

Or, you could do 3 shots of Jack and be done with it....

good luck!

pills.gif

*comming back from shopping* *backing van into loading dock* Ok folks I have a LOT of food to put away! We needed to get suplies badly. Am I going to stay up allllllllllllll nite putting this stuff away or can someone help out? Please? *grabbing box out of van*

*getting slice of blueberry cheesecake and cup of Sleepytime tea* *going into 2nd diningroom and laying on massage chair* Hey.... who made the cheesecake?! Its GREAT!
63.gif
1.gif

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
*comming back from shopping* *backing van into loading dock* Ok folks I have a LOT of food to put away! We needed to get suplies badly. Am I going to stay up allllllllllllll nite putting this stuff away or can someone help out? Please? *grabbing box out of van*

I brought Paul's hand truck with me today Sushi so load it up and I'll take a few loads in for ya. I'll even put it all in it's proper place in the pantry.

"calling dr. bombay, dr. bombay!!!" :)

i'll be here, in and out today. here pdswife, i'll help you load up the hand truck and haul stuff in.
sush, what the heck is in that giant wooden crate with those eyes staring out thru a crack?

i really hope we're serving emu eggs for breakfast. i'm not lopping the head off that thing, altough the new stoves sushi installed might be big enough to roast the whole thing.

I think there are a couple we're keeping for eggs. I'll be happy to "lop" there heads off. It can't be that much worse than lopping a chickens head off.:ermm: I've heard that emu burgers are great!

Back
Top Bottom