Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just stopping here long enough to drop off this mornings load of pastries. *backing up the fork lift* Got something here for every taste bud! I'll be back in a bit. Got to feed my own troops. Girls had a "sleepover". :blink:

HEY!!! What are you doing back there??!!! Are you trying to get me in trouble going over the border? Don't you know it is illegal to bring the geese BACK into Canada...eh?

"quack, eh"

nothing alix, just checking the tire pressure...

"quack, eh"

shut up ya darn goose.

be done in a minute alix, just get in the car, here's a thermos of kenya aa coffee for the ride, and some fresh krispy kremes.

"quack, eh"

shut UP darnit, or i'll make pate' out of you....

Alix did you and bangbang get the thing taken care of from yesterday? I told them it must have been a mistake. Anyway Have you tried out the new Ladies room? All self cleaning including the whole bathrooms :cool: . I will start on the kitchen today, does anyone ever clean up after themself ? O well I guess I wouldn't get to try out some of my new inventions if they did. Cup of Mississippi Mud please then I will get started. :stuart:

(coming out of bathroom dripping, covered in blue stuff)

umm, can we make sure no one is in the bathroom when you hit the self cleaning button? it was like a giant blue whirlpool. i almost got sucked down the drain...:angry:

Yawn...Morning, all. *Thier drags in, exhausted* Man, those cats really kept me hopping last night. I finally had to turn the hose on 'em. Expect several batches of kittens before long!
kitty1.gif

I am sorry Buckytom someone must have bumped the button :ohmy:. I better put a lock box around it. Boy your hair smells nice though. Did you try out the turbo flush ? :cool:

thanks maidrite. i wouldn't want that to happen when some of the new customers were in there. i have to admit, the turbo flush was kinda fun...

OHHHHHHHHH....... AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Nice!!!! :cool:
ANd I also love what you have done to the washrooms! (poor Bucky got slimed though)
And with all this fiber I shall soon see how they work myself! :LOL:

*WHOOOSH!! Alix emerges from washroom with blue hair* Um...Sushi? Got anymore bar towels? I oopsed in the bathroom. I need to clean up and get thier her tea and tapioca pudding.

By the way I should have told you all to start with you need to hang around in the restroom long enough to go through the rinse cycle and blowdry off cycle, that is if you need a quick shower. :blink: :idea: No one has tried the music system. Oh and Get out right away after the Blowdry cycle. The wild flower scent cycle is a little strong to start out with !

Last edited:
*Grumbling as she heads back to washroom* NOW you tell me! I am going to be under those heat lamps for a few minutes.

Alix have you seen our new self cleaning Dutch Oven ? I installed it myself. PLease read the instructions before using it! :ermm: :idea:

Back
Top Bottom