Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*Smush* HEY! What the??? Oh very funny you guys! And before coffee too! *Wiping face with bar towel* Hand over the coffee and no one gets hurt.

*wiping whipped cream out of her ear* Yes please jkath. *GLUG GLUG* Ahhhhh! Was that bucky I saw running out of here? :shifty: I have plans for him!

scalding cups, measuring temp of water, getting iron teapots ready.

may i have a scone, butter, and honey please?

Okay, bucky, got your honey & ........... what the?!!!!
<fluffy, thier's new cat, runs by, covered in honey>

(jkath goes out for a fresh batch)

Oh jkath! These are fantastic! Thanks so much! *pouring another cup of coffee, tying on apron* I'm up to speed now. I am heading into the kitchen to put on some soup for later, and I think I will start the bread too.

Bucky can you handle the tables for a bit?

Did I hear someone mention scones? I'd like one please. Lots of butter and (thanks to jkath and no thanks to the cat!) honey. Also a nice big mug of hot chocolate with a ton of whipped cream would be nice.

Have fun in Las Vegas jkath. I'm so jealous! We'll hold your position open for you here.

Well, I'm off to do laundry now. Hand me those bar towels and I'll throw them in too. Oh yuck! They are covered in whipped cream and honey! What a mess!

:) Barbara

toss the cat in the machine as well barbara. entertaining and practical, all at once...

hey, you and maidrite are posting at the same time. don't your fingers get all tied up with each other's?

Yikes! My cats are all shaking in their little boots! They used to purr and giggle when they heard the name Buckytom, but for some reason they are now hissing and growling!

:) Barbara

From Sushi (I don't know how to do that "quote" thing...)<<*giving Thier Amstel Light and a plate of medium spicy hotwings with blu cheese dressing and celery on the side*

Anything else sweetie?? And who or what is tucked under your arm?! :rolleyes:>>

Tucked under my arm? Oh, that's Fluffy, my new friend. He's a grateful tomcat that wandered in after the party on the fence the other night. Thanks to my feverish gypsy music performance, he's found himself the girl of his dreams, and they're expecting a litter very soon.

Thanks for the eats!

Last edited:
We now have fazer banks up and running on automatic looking to bangbangs bugs it will destroy them all. Also all modifications are up and running normal, please read and understand all manuals before using any of them. :chef:

Back
Top Bottom