Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I mean to tell ya, I am really ticked off now...I can't untuck Fluffy from under my arm. He seems to be glued under there with a heavy coating of...honey!! Geez, now I have to bathe him. Buckytom, don't you touch Fluffy! I'll do this myself. :angry: <<Thier and Fluffy jump into a hot bubble bath in the cafe kitchen sink and begin scrubbing...>>

Buckytom, Barbara and I have a cat but I know its not male, and its name is Fluffy! By the way we have about 25 cats so if anyone wants a free Easter kitty we have some to give away. Plus a Boxer/pitbull dog if someone wants him! :ermm:

Last edited:
closing the kitchen doors.

their, put on some clothes. this is a family restaurant...
i mean, i'm all for a beautiful woman (and her cat :rolleyes: ) in a bubble bath, but ya never know when the health inspector might show up...

Buckytom, are you questioning my kitty's s*xual orientation? He is all tomcat; he just has a lovely coat. And very, very sharp claws. Don't you, Fluffy? <<Fluffy begins edging toward Buckytom in a low crouch, a soft growl eminating from his throat, his yellow eyes narrowed to slits...>>

Soooo, Bucky.....Cuppa coffee? Donut? :chef:

Not yours Buckytom you know i won't do that anyway to you, But just throw him in the bathroom and use the turbowash :)

buckytom said:
closing the kitchen doors.

their, put on some clothes. this is a family restaurant...
i mean, i'm all for a beautiful woman (and her cat :rolleyes: ) in a bubble bath, but ya never know when the health inspector might show up...

:) We're out and dried off and dealing with Buckytom...

Last edited:
buckytom said:
jumping into sink, hiding in the bubbles....

:chicken:
Little did buckytom know that, in anticipation of his next move, thier had filled the sink with honey and then covered the top of it with bubbles to disguise it!

:) Barbara

So, Bucko, a bit sticky, is it??? :mrgreen: But, then, you gave me a lovely compliment, so I guess we should make up and move on. Here, take this towel to dry off *hands Buckytom a very linty towel*

*Alix, humming, comes back into the kitchen carrying a big fluffy feather pillow* Whats that in the sink??? EEEEEEEKKKK!!!!! BUCKY PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!! *Poooof! Feather pillow explodes and coats bucky*

*comming back from long talks with contractor and zoneing department*
BUCKY!!? What the.......... :ohmy:
HEY!!!! I have just came from the building inspectors office and Im trying to explain things to them about what Bucky said!!! And NOW I see this!
32.gif
Honey allllllll OVER the floor and sink! Bucky with lint and feathers! Feathers and lint stuck to the floor!!! The Emu is BLUE!!
32.gif
Not to mention the place is a general mess (except the bathroom). *Pacing back and forth* What if some inspector walks in while this is going on?! huh?? HUH??!!!!
I just had payof..... errrrrrr..... convince the people I spoke with not to close us down until inspecetion. And now I see this. :(
Im going into the pine tree maze...........

here sush, have a nice cold soju. better than sake. (blowing feathers off the top)
ummm, i need a hot shower to get all of this honey off.

We spent $240,000 for the 1st dinning room. Do we really use OR need it? It has a HUGE aquarium on the ceiling and on one wall. PLUS there is the cost of the guy that feeds the fish. Its beautiful BUt no one has USED the 1st dinning room. Please tell me what you think. And NO one can alter it until we are 100% in agreement.

Personally I say we make 4 "hotel" rooms with shows and the like. :)

we don't have to close the entire room, but we could save money by removing the fish tank. let's see if we can get iron chef to come up with dishes for the fish in the tank. it's gotta be him, since they are so exotic...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom