Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Easter all! I am putting a turkey and a ham in for later. Cheesy scalloped potatoes too. I am not very good at side dishes though so if someone wants to pitch in there it would be much appreciated.

*Pouring coffee, tying on apron* Hmmmm...looks like I need to do a little clean up in here before I start though. *Puts all food in fridges and cupboards* OK, I think we are all clear. Where is that button that Sushi had installed? *PHWOOOOOSH!!!*

WOW! That auto sanitizer is the BEST! This kitchen is sparkly! OK, NOW I am going to get that turkey and ham in the oven. Dum de dum dum. *Puttering around in the kitchen, putting on fresh coffee and putting some croissants in the oven*

In addition Alix you could make Candied Carrots...mmmmm.....cook your carrots as per normal...whatever that is....when done add your butter/margerine then top with brown sugar till crystally...not too much just enough for a sweet hint of love.....**wondering Alix is just in her apron**

:shock: :blush: How did I miss THAT this morning??? *Alix quickly puts on the required hot pants and half shirt Sushi declared the uniform* I am sure I am going to burn something essential in this get up. Hey Tanis, I can't do carrots. Wanna grab an apron and join me? There is a spare "uniform" over there.

**A spare uniform??? I'm there!!! Oh how absolutely flattering....guess I'll have to make sure I's watch what I lean over. I'd hate to have an accident!** Why can't you do carrots Alix? You could do a cucumber salad

Cucumber salad! YES! OK, I can do that. I just don't do carrots well. I can eat them raw, or boil them for chicken soup, but any other method of cooking I absolutely make a HUGE mess of them.

Want a fresh croissant? Still warm. Mmmmmmmm butter on these babies! *Pouring more coffee for herself and Tanis*

**mmm! OMG Alix!! These are scrumptious! **takes drink of coffee** ****!! That coffees hot, how come you get hot coffee!!!:blink:

OK, I got everything ready to roll. I have to head out to church. Someone tag me here. Oh and wake Sushi in an hour or so. Ciao all!

Ciao, Alix and Tancow! DH is washing the floor and I'm off to play at church shortly, too. Ham today with potatoes and carrots riced together and scalloped mushroom potatoes for my family, (my mom always fixed those), salad, rolls, baked cheesecake that I did last night and brother is bringing frosted brownies. Big Longaberger Easter basket full of candy for the guests to snack on. Have a wonderful day, everybody!

Oh be still my heart! I LOVE oatmeal raisin cookies with tea! I will heat up the pots and make some Earl Grey and maybe some China White too. Any takers. Mmm these are still warm mudbug! YUM.

I will have some of that tea, Alix. I would have made half the batch of cookies with dried cranberries instead but I ate the rest of them earlier this week for snacks. (Also REAL good in microwave oatmeal in the morning.)

Are we hiding eggs today and who will be the Easter bunny?:ermm:

img_99294_0_69a5a2a2e23f81ea9826f5c802d2d153.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom