Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bender hands crewsk the 1.5L bottle of the good stuff, along with some sliced limes (No sharp objects for crewsk in her current state)...

Out the side valve? Yep, it's done. Same thing one of mine did. :angry:

John

OK, not to make light of this horrible mess you are dealing with crewsk, but I just have to say I love :angry: smiley.

Ahhhh...the pure bliss of tequila!! Thanks Alix & John!! Yeah, I might throw a knife at the water heater...lot of good that will do me now though. Plus I might be tempted to throw it at hubby when he gets home. What's the point of having a cell phone & you can't even get in touch with someone on it!!:angry:

John, there are 2 valves, one at the bottom & one at the top, both are on the side. It's the top one that's spewing water. I just wanted to go take a shower!!!:(

I need some coffee and thank you Crewsk for the last cup! :brows: Alix is just having a fit cause I can disco better than she can! :cool:

You're welcome Maidrite & here's another cup for you! I've gotta run for a while. I turned on the cold water to wash my hands & it's comming out the color of very weak tea!! So, there is no hot water in my house & the cold water looks like pond water! UGH!!!!:angry:

Thank You for the coffee! I am sorry that sounds nasty about your water, Although I would be more like :censored:. But then I am alittle :pig: headed at times :rolleyes: .

He is on the Psych Unit. They think he may have had a sezure do to alcohol withdrawl. That would explain the symptoms. I will be very angry idf they release him this way. Thats what happened a few years ago and it was a horrible experience for him and the family. SO:excl: I am going fishing while I can. Wait....DNR is here to stock the lake. I am going to go watch.

I will be back in a few......darn golf cart is for skinny people. Ughhh:excl: I went to taco bell today and could not fit in their booths or any other seat they had. Ughhhh:excl: I am ordering some Big People Booths for the cafe and lounge.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom