Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Crewsk! You were the 2000th post! You get Sushis prize!!! Woohoo! Thanks for the vanilla cap offer, but I think I will stick with black coffee with the banana bread. And NO WAY is that jerkface getting our swing. Honestly!!:angry:

Oh thanks so much crewsk! You know, you guys are just the best. I stomp over to the computer just muttering obscenities :)angry:) and within minutes you have me calm and centered again. Ahhhhh! That coffee hits the spot.

I am going to try that chocolate pound cake recipe today and put some of sarahs lemon egg frosting on it. What else should we do in here today?

That sounds heavenly!! I was thinking about making that for dessert tonight!:LOL: Since it's pretty quiet how about we make a huge batch of caramel pop corn, sit back in the massage chairs & watch some really sappy movies?

I'm in! Sappy? Hmmmmm. Can't think of a good sappy one at the moment. How about humour? I have When Harry met Sally or Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure handy. Caramel corn...mmmmmmmmm!

I gotta run & take a shower & get a few things done. I'll see y'all later! Oh, I almost forgot!! Our water heater is perfectly fine!!! The fire & water departments were flushing lines yesterday & it caused to popoff valve on the water heater to pop open. My dad said that air must have gotten in the line & the pressure caused it to pop. I'm just glad that it's fine & we don't have to replace it or have it fixed.

I have never seen When Harry Met Sally!:ohmy: I can't think of anything sappy either. But either of those 2 are fine with me! Oh, has anyone seen Legend? It's an old Tom Cruise movie about the devil & unicorns. I know, sounds wierd but it's pretty good.

sappy? Steel Magnolias comes to mind. Beauty and The Beast is another. or we can do the 80's like 16 candles The Brekfast Club, St. Elmo's Fire. what do you guys think?

I vote Harry and Sally and then some good old 80's stuff. St Elmos Fire and the Breakfast Club work for me.

Crewsk, glad all is well with your water heater. That would have scared the dickens out of me.

Alix said:
Crewsk, glad all is well with your water heater. That would have scared the dickens out of me.

Thanks! It did scare the dickens out of me. I had no clue what to do & I hate feeling helpless!!

I haven't seen Wayne's World in years!!

*Thier pokes her very curly head in the door...* Hey, I got a perm yesterday and I look like thirties movie babe from the neck up! Kinda Garbo, actually. I'd love to plop down and watch Wayne's World -- Party time!! Excellent!! But I have to go to work and do that darned salt and pepper page. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom