Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GOOD MORNING ALL!
Wake up wake up wake up wake up!!!!

(caffeine + gym = jkath has way too much energy)

I've got the tri-tips a-grillin, the bread rolls have just been delivered, the pico is almost done and I've smashed about a zillion avos for guac.
Who's hungry?

*Yawn* Morning all. Whoa...jkath...slow down girl. :w00t2: OK, after you pour me the last of this coffee we are switching to DECAF!

PAH! *spitting coffee in the sink, grumbling and making fresh coffee*

That is a cruel joke jkath. I will help you with those pies, I am in the mood to bake too.

WOW!! The Grotto looks great jkath!:clap:

I'm starving today. I didn't eat much last night & it's catching up with me. What kind of pie are you baking? I'm going to make a sour cream pound cake today to have with the lemon curd I'm making.

I'm not sure yet - maybe something like a chocolate pie or maybe custard. I've only got one crust, so I can't do a 2-crust pie.

Sorry about the coffee, Alix - I thought you knew!
Have an espresso muffin - that'll do it

I have to check and see what ingredients I have on hand!
<<going to check>>

and while I'm at it, maybe I'll pay some bills too...ugh.

See you later!

How about chocolate pecan pie? Mmmmmmm. I'm going to make a rhubarb pie for dessert tonight. Maybe we will have it while we watch Amazing Race.

Heres a piece of rhubarb, one of chocolate pecan, and a cup of coffee. I have to dash for a few. Catch you later folks! I will be back in about an hour.

I'm back for a few. Anyone still here? *here here here* Hmmm. Guess not.

*puts on apron, selects CD and cranks the volume* Time for a little rocking and baking.

I got my first real six string,
Bought it at the five and dime...

Played it till my fingers bled
was the summer of '69

rocking with ya Alix...
but I need to go do some errands
hold down the fort ...
and here's some limeade for your troubles (with a shot of malibu hiding inside)

Back
Top Bottom