E-Reader Cookbooks for Kindle and Nook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I downloaded the kindle app to my iPhone, and I can't believe the freebies you can get. I am so glad that you are doing this for us CWS. :)

Tonight's goodies:

Homemade Cookies Recipes for Beginners: Top 55 cookies of Cake Mix Chocolate, Chip Mexican Wedding, Shortbread, Gingerbread, Lemon, Fortune, Vegan, Apple, Red Velvet, Monster and Banana Recipes: Ravi Kishore: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

I downloaded this one, but for those who do Taco Tuesdays, this might be of interest:

35 Easy Weeknight Dinners - The Recipes for Mexican Food and The Mexican Dinner Recipes Edition (Quick and Easy Dinner Recipes - The Easy Weeknight Dinners Collection): Pamela Kazmierczak: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

For those trying to lose weight but have a problem with giving up desserts:

Skinny Desserts: Over 40 Scrumptious & Guilt-free Cakes, Cookies, and Pastry Recipes for the Skinny Girl: Jeanene Kerr: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

If you want yet more Italian recipes:

Delicious Italian Recipes (Edgy Italian Cuisine): Lidia M. Bertinelli: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

If you've wanted to explore Thai food:

Real Thai: A Collection of Simple Thai Recipes: Cooking Penguin: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

If you have missed this in the past:

The Home Baking Guide to Substituting and Measuring (In the Pantry Baking Standards): Joyce Middleton: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

If you missed this in June, now's your chance to grab it:

Naked Organics: Healthy, Made From Scratch Muffins: Arlene Rice: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

On sale:

Healthy Slow Cooker: 50 Essential Recipes for Today's Busy Cook (The Best of Everything Series): Editors of Adams Media: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

I got Pat Sinclair's Baking Basics and Beyond last night, regularily $19.95, but still free on Kindle. A nice book, but hurry! I love getting the daily freebie list in my email.

Back
Top Bottom