Early bird Special dinner Sun. Oct. 15th, '23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dragnlaw

Site Team
Staff member
Early here I know, but if I didn't cook this chicken that was definitely getting a bit iffy... and I refused to chuck another one. :mad:

So Tuscan Chicken by 'one dish kitchen' - I can heartily recommend! A Wowser!

Tuscan Chicken 23.10.15.jpg

That's only half and I had barely over 5 oz of chicken breast. Ingredient list is a little long and I added 3 more items - but so worth it. I added a cup of button mushrooms, a tiny tiny bit of left over Jalapeno along with some scraps of scallion.
Not sure if tomorrows lunch will be there or if it will disappear as a late night snack.

I baked squash last night and today, to dehydrate, pans of them, also kept the seeds. I made one pan of squash wedges with a honey balsamic vinegar glaze, yum. Delivered pears from the tree to a friend who gave us 30+ lbs of red potatoes; we're trying those tonight with some no-cheeze sauce. Planned over cauliflower wings and large salad available too. We're eating what we have and we are blessed.

I didn't have much oomph for making supper, so I made an extremely easy supper. I stuck a couple of sausages from La Queue de Cochon in the toaster oven. We hadn't tried this flavour before. As expected it was really good, "Santiago Lime & Cilantro". I served the sausages with spelt fusilli in a garlic, anchovy, and basil pesto, cream sauce.

Santiago Lime & Cilantro sausages and spelt fusilli with a garlic, anchovy, and basil pesto, c...jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom