Favourite recipe using cheese!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:) I love cheese in everything.But as some others said an assortment of cheese (room temp)with crackers. fruit etc is great.Or a great melted brie.A meal in its self. But I think my biggest favorite would be a huge antipasto platter,cheese,crackers,olives,pepperoncini,artichokes,salamis and so on , or swiss raclette with all the sides or cheese fondue

My wife and I are already experimenting and getting more creative. She makes a great baked ziti and the other day I baked some chicken nuggets then stir fried some mixed veggies with a few spices and added the chicken nuggets into the mix. It came out great!

I love chese :)

baked macaroni and cheese is my fave...
I make mine like this:
1 8 oz box of mac.
3cups cheese 1 cup reserved
2tbs. cornstarch
2 tbs. butter
2 cups milk
1/2 cup bread crumbs...

what you do is boil and drain mac. like the box says to do.
mean while bring your butter, milk ,and cornstarch to a boil add salt
pepper if you like, boil stirring constantly for 1 minute,
pour this over cooked mac. add your cheese stir till combined,
pour into a 2 quart baking dish top with bread crumbs and cheese
bake at 375 for about 35 minutes.

I can honestly say that there`s no cheese I don`t like other than cottage cheese and the likes, and almost all recipes that use cheese will be eaten :)

I don`t really has A fave to be honest.
(not really helpfull is it, sorry)

onions cooked in melted cheese and then spread quickly on fresh bread while it`s still hot and pliable is ever so nice though :)

"onions cooked in melted cheese and then spread quickly on fresh bread while it`s still hot and pliable is ever so nice though :)"

Interesting idea. I'll have to try that!!

Back
Top Bottom