For pdswife and Tanis--LOST

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
You are both west of me, so LOST hasn't started for you yet. Absolutely DO NOT take your eyes off of your TV for the first 5 minutes!!!! Ok, I'm getting back to the show now!

:) Barbara

OH my GOOOOODNESSSS! It was wonderful!!!!

Next wed. is way too long from now.

I am WAY to excited about this! How does it all fit together? Oh, last year, who did they lose at the hatch? I missed the first few minutes dew to a phone call! I cant wait till NEXT week! OMG!!!

There was a high school chem teacher that went to the hatch with them. He was blown up.

Ok, for those who missed the first 5 minutes, it started with a guy fixing his breakfast, then putting a record on the record player (with the song, "Make your own kind of music."). Then he got in the shower. Then he was in the middle of giving himself some kind of injection and there was a light flash, and he got a gun out of a big gun cabinet. Well, it turns out that he has been living in that bunker, and he was doing all this when they blew the top of the bunker open. Wow!!!

Last edited:
There are so many questions to be answered...
How'd he get there...
How long has he been there...
What will he do with Lock and Jack now that he has them?
Where's Walt and the rest of the rafters?
Who has Walt? The people from the back of the Plane?
Where are the people from the back of the plane?
When will they realize that they are on a Hawiian island and they only
have to walk a few feet until they reach a nice 5 star hotel?

your too funny!!! I want to know the significance of that guy in Jacks life BEFORE they were deserted and how HE got there!!!

no i m issed it, but I see when they were running the stadium and ran into each other, am i confusing something here or what?

As far as we know that meeting at the stadium was the
only time they met. I'm guessing that the girl in the hospital ended
up being Jack's wife for awhile... but, I'm not sure.

pdswife said:
Where are the people from the back of the plane?
I think the people from the back of the plane will play a part at some point in the future. The one woman (I can't remember her name) is so convinced that her husband didn't die. When Jack told her (last season) that the people in the back of the plane were all dead, she said that they were probably saying the same thing about them. I can picture a lot of them on another nearby island, and then building a raft and finding their way to our beloved survivors.

Barbara L said:
You are both west of me, so LOST hasn't started for you yet. Absolutely DO NOT take your eyes off of your TV for the first 5 minutes!!!! Ok, I'm getting back to the show now!

PDS Wife and Tanis, I would have asked Barbara if she meant to say go get Lost to you first :huh: ....... :LOL: ! Just kidding, We Love You Both !:winkiss: :flowers:

You bad!!! Im LOST ALL the time sheesh, I wouldn't have taken offence, I would have figured she just knew me too well hehe

I know right where I am.. I'm right HERE ! BUT, I never know how to get to where I'm supposed to be. I could get LOST going to the mailbox.

Back
Top Bottom