G'day from the ME

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Turando

Cook
Hi!

I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I'm 24 / married for 3 years now and pregnant with our first child due in October (it's a girl!). Very excited :) I live in Saudi Arabia currently and will be going back to Melbourne to live in about 9 months. We will most likely move to Malaysia after a while then for my DH to do his masters.

My family background is from the sub-continent and my husband's is Lebanese. And we love to eat from everywhere!

I've been on the forum for a while now reading a lot to improve my cooking. I never really cooked before getting married (my mum did all the cooking) and after getting married I started to learn how to cook properly and then I started getting bored of what I was cooking so I'm always on the lookout for new recipes and ideas particularly as I love to eat and try new things!

I've picked up heaps and heaps of useful information and recipes on this site. It's in my favourites to visit every day. Still got a long road to learning and you'll mainly see me asking simple questions all the time as I'm learning :)

Anyways this is a nice friendly forum and I'm glad to have found it as it has helped me a lot so far.

See you around!

Wow, Turando. Sounds as though you've taken the cooking bull by the horns. Your husband sounds like a lucky guy. Congratulations on the upcoming birth of your daughter. You are in the middle of a very exciting time. I remember expecting my first child and it was an awesome time.

Glad we have been able to help with your cooking efforts. Thanks for the compliments. Keep up the good work.

Welcome to DC, Turando! It sounds like you have a great deal on your plate (pun fully intended)! Congrats on the imminent arrival of your daughter, and best wishes in all your endeavours.

Back
Top Bottom