Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My parents are in need of help, and I don't know how to work from computer to computer. So I'll be gone for awhile.
Hope all is okay, Claire. Will keep you and your parents in my thoughts and prayers.

Has anyone heard from Chef June? Feb 7th was her last posting/activity day.

Just wanted to let you all know that I may not be around as much for the next several weeks. I am trying to rid myself of my sinus infection/swallowing problem so will be resting more. Tomorrow morning I will be starting my chronic pain program over from the start twice a week for four weeks, one week off and then four more. With travel time and the intensity of the program I am usually pretty beat during the week but will try to be around on weekends.

Once again, has anyone heard from Chef June? I am quite concerned as it has been two months and her posts didn't give any indication she was going away.

Just wanted to let you all know that I may not be around as much for the next several weeks. I am trying to rid myself of my sinus infection/swallowing problem so will be resting more. Tomorrow morning I will be starting my chronic pain program over from the start twice a week for four weeks, one week off and then four more. With travel time and the intensity of the program I am usually pretty beat during the week but will try to be around on weekends.

Once again, has anyone heard from Chef June? I am quite concerned as it has been two months and her posts didn't give any indication she was going away.

I so glad you were able to get back into the program so soon. Take it easy and do what you need. We will still be here, rooting for your success.:w00t:

LPBeier said:

Get well and feel better, LP!

LP,
take it easy, let us see what we can find out about Chef June. Someone can let you know. You just let that program help you, and you get rid of that sinus infection. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Ma

purple.alien.giraffe said:
Might not be on much over the next couple weeks or so. Lif is really busy at the moment. Good, but busy.

Do what u need to do! Good luck, Pag!

I'll be peeking in here, but don't count on seeing me much until May. Canadian personal income tax is due on 2012 April 30 and I need to get to work.

Pag and Taxlady, both of you get it in gear and we will sit here and snicker cuz youz are workin and we is playing.:ROFLMAO: Best to you both heartfelt best wishes to you both.
kades, or ma or cj:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom