Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kudos, Hoot, from the Old Dogs Division of DC. Say, in your spare time, could you drop by and take a look at my misbehaving Logitech mouse? I think I've reached my 'new tricks' limits.

I am guessing after about five years MIA one is forgotten enough not to have to report back in? :)

Lulu, when it is family you are never forgotten and must always report back in! :)

Welcome back!

Last edited:
Lol, it's so nice to see familiar names still here!

Um, what's happened....um, we'll, I got quite a lot better from my neurological illness, got it quite well controlled, and started a business again, and bought a smallholding and restoration project house in England with my husband, then, last summer it all went wrong, my brain got massively worse and I lost some sight and hearing, ( which are both pretty well controlled with drugs now). I am still not as bad as I was when I first rocked up here all those years ago, I still never need a wheel chair or anything.

I have had a monster week this last one, really rough, and I just thought about this place and ...doesn't it look different!....and lots of you people who are still in my heart, and thought I would say hi. I don't want to hijack a long running thread though. :)

Oh my goodness! Not one but TWO prodigals return! Hoot, I'm glad to see you back sir. Congratulations on all your accomplishments!

LULU!!!! I am so so glad to see you my friend! I've thought of you often and am glad to hear you are well. Welcome home.

Lulu, you are NOT hijacking anything! This thread is for anyone who is going, or anyone returning...where we talk about those we miss.

I am sorry to hear things haven't been great with your health but glad it seems somewhat under control at the moment. We are glad you thought of us and hope you can stick around for awhile! :)

I am back everyone :)

We had a lovely trip away for 3 days, nice to be home now though :)

I didn't doubt the outcome of your experience for a minute. Gosh, Kylie. Did your Mom forget to teach you how to frown? :( This poor little icon never gets any use from you. ;)

I didn't doubt the outcome of your experience for a minute. Gosh, Kylie. Did your Mom forget to teach you how to frown? :( This poor little icon never gets any use from you. ;)

Now why would she want to frown when she has a DH that takes her on great three-day holidays. Any other DH would want to spend his free time at the golf course. :angel:

I know Lizzie, I am a very happy little chappie I must admit :) :) :LOL:

Now why would she want to frown when she has a DH that takes her on great three-day holidays. Any other DH would want to spend his free time at the golf course. :angel:

That is so true Ads, it is lovely to be taken away every now and then :)

Back
Top Bottom