Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got the biopsy report weeks ago. It was ovarian cancer. It's gone now!!:)

You cannot imagine how I love to hear good news like that. No babies for you! You are just destined to take care of your present baby, Shrek! :angel:

My daughter is scheduled for a full MRI in February. They will either stop her chemo or intensify it to increasing her dosages. Her last MRI showed the tumor was finally shrinking.

Glad to hear you are doing some walking. Hang on to those railings! Boring, being in a hospital. That's why I always insist that I bring my pink bag with me even when it is by ambulance. It holds my needlework along with my sugar and S&P containers.

All that snow you have been hankering for these past months, we are getting in piles and piles here in Boston. I would gladly send you some if I could! :angel:

Got lotsa pennies saved up, PF? You'll have lotsa time to put your 2 cents in on lotsa DC threads while you recuperate. See us all smiling? :);):)

Mods are already tired of me...LOL!!!

Addie, there's been no chance for babies for a loooooong time

Mods are already tired of me...LOL!!!

Addie, there's been no chance for babies for a loooooong time

One of the things I hate the most is too much company that piles into the room and stays too long. I always feel like I have to entertain them. When they leave, I am exhausted. So my kids know, come with a large DD coffee in hand, drop it off and leave. As long as I can talk to you I am all right. If anything happens, the hospital will call. :angel:

Heh! Shrek has been here a couple times yesterday, waiting for him to come in this morning. One of the nurses at work came in and brought me some pink amd white roses. Just staff in and out this morning. There's quite the breeze coming off the window, may need a blanket soon.

This is probably the first MIA where the MP Participates while missing. Missing much of the action. Not Much. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I wonder if they have cable in hotels/ erhm hospitals these days. Yes, I know it's no picnic, just I hope you, PF, make out like it is and that you take advantage of Room Service, are getting a little rest and a whole lot of recovery.

This is probably the first MIA where the MP Participates while missing. Missing much of the action. Not Much. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I wonder if they have cable in hotels/ erhm hospitals these days. Yes, I know it's no picnic, just I hope you, PF, make out like it is and that you take advantage of Room Service, are getting a little rest and a whole lot of recovery.

The hospitals I'm familiar with all have free wifi for patients and visitors.

Yes, cable...but none of the really good channels. Whatever I want to eat delivered...need to get myself horizontal soon, though. Been sitting up too much.

Back
Top Bottom