Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, now I'm starting to worry about mofet..

I hope she didn't make some prawns wrapped in Taylor Ham, then left them out for 2 hours and 3 seconds on a counter right next to a sink full of ice, then got sick eating them the next day, and is now on a strict diet of mushy veggie burgers...

Don't know what to say that others haven't already. Sincere hugs coming your way via the dragonettes, they give little butterfly kisses with their soft wings.

Attachments

• red rose dragon.JPG
    red rose dragon.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 77
Ok, now I'm starting to worry about mofet..

I hope she didn't make some prawns wrapped in Taylor Ham, then left them out for 2 hours and 3 seconds on a counter right next to a sink full of ice, then got sick eating them the next day, and is now on a strict diet of mushy veggie burgers...

BT, MsM has been logged on , just not posting ... and ANYTHING wrapped in Tayor's Ham will NOT make you ill !! :LOL: (I kid, I kid)

Kayelle, good to hear from you. You, SC, and your son are all in my thoughts and prayers. I totally understand about health ruling your life and stopping things like travel.

Just know that we are family here and family doesn't mind hearing a complaint or two. It is better than not hearing at all...then we worry. :flowers:

I have been wondering about Ms M as well. It is just not the same without her sharing recipes and stuff. If you are out there Ms M, we love you!

If I don't post much in the next while, please don't worry about me. I am dealing with a couple of new health issues (not serious, just have to be dealt with) and I am trying to spend less time on the computer/cell phone.

It also doesn't mean I won't be around, it just could be less than normal.

If I don't post much in the next while, please don't worry about me. I am dealing with a couple of new health issues (not serious, just have to be dealt with) and I am trying to spend less time on the computer/cell phone.

It also doesn't mean I won't be around, it just could be less than normal.

Check in you can Lydia and take care

Come back soon CWS, take care of yourself while you are taking care of others. We'll miss you.

Back
Top Bottom