Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, my friends, we've gone a week since this pic was posted and we're no further along. Possible reasons are: 1) Everyone has lost interest in this thread. 2) You're all mad at me for posting a pic that's too hard for you. 3) You've all suffered brain damage from global warming and your heads have gone soft. 4) You're all out at the beer party on the beach and can't be bothered. 5)You're stumped.

Hint: We're in the Caribbean.

Sic 'em!

Since it's geography, which I'm not good at and wished that I could blame the ingorance on beer parties or global warming, you'd have to give a latitude and a longitude and the first letter and the last letter, and how many syllables, and, and...............before I'd get it. :):) and even then I might not promise you anything. Hang in there I'm sure that someone will guess it soon.

in that case it`s Saba (Mount Scenery) and the white trail is called "the road", just at the bottom is the airport (not shown in your pic).

there, How`s that :)

and btw, Montserrat is indeed Caribbean, I was Reasonably close ;)

Last edited:
YT,

Your brilliance continues to stagger the imagination.

You win bragging rights, a blue ribbon, and a cute little stuffed bunny to take to your beddie-bye.

You're up.

ok, you`re going to hate me for this one:
mysterya.jpg

so if it`s all the same, I`ll take my Fluffy Bunny now and run off to bed :)

no, not yet, but I will post one later as a clue, it`s a little early in the game to start giving Too much away.

but feel free to Speculate Wildly :)

Back
Top Bottom